Justice For The Kirchnerista!

GS_Dirtboy

Registered
The husband of one of our couple-friends here is a strong supporter of CFK. We've gotten into some interesting discussions over dinner about economic policy - usually to be ended by our wives separating us into our respective corners (not really, but you get the idea).

We had dinner last night at their house. They told us that they had planned a vacation to Uruguay last week. Mr. CFK supporter proudly went to AFIP and applied for Dolars for his travel.

DECLINED. Zero. Zip. Nada

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Did I mention that this was really funny to me? He's furious since he's paid his taxes and supported the Queen faithfully.

I just shook my head sympathetically and drank his beer.

Have a nice day.

GS

Tell him not to worry, by the time of next year's vacation, Christina's fantastic economic reforms will have kicked-in and the Argentinian peso will be moving toward parity with the Yanqui dollar.

Why would he want to go to Uruguay? Isn't Argentina much better? How can anything compete with the pizza here and MDP?

I hope you enjoyed his beer mate!
We had lunch with a fervent CFK supporter on Sunday.
There was no middle ground.

They're all on holiday in luxurious parts of the world enjoying the last days of the mini empire!

My heart bleeds for him

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

PS: Not sure if I's call it Justice. I think it's more of a reality check.
Those folks do not have a clue what Justice is, nor do they care.

His going to Uruguay not United States, No need for the dollars, pesos are fine over there. He just wanted to get his hands on some dollars to sell. The line stops after Christina.

Friends,couples and families are extremely tense and polarized nowadays and have to agree to never speak about politics during the Sunday asado... Otherwise fists fight arose, sad state for a society. :eek:

Back