Justice For The Kirchnerista!

Think about it: if its genetic theres no possibility of change at all, we re condemned to live in a country like this, no politics or revolutions or just simple conduct could change anything because this is how we were made?

I was born in Argentina and now live in Texas...lots of ignorant people here...but with more money and a huge sense of entitlement

We had dinner last night at their house. They told us that they had planned a vacation to Uruguay last week. Mr. CFK supporter proudly went to AFIP and applied for Dolars for his travel.

DECLINED. Zero. Zip. Nada

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Did I mention that this was really funny to me? He's furious since he's paid his taxes and supported the Queen faithfully.

Apologies if someone has already said this - didn't see it in the thread.

Am I missing something? Why is he applying to buy dollars if he's traveling to Uruguay?

The travel allowance applies only to the main currency of the destination, right? E.g. dollars for Ecuador or the US, Uruguayan Pesos for UY, etc.

There's no reason for him to be furious, he's just ignorant of the law. Has this changed?

Apologies if someone has already said this - didn't see it in the thread.

Am I missing something? Why is he applying to buy dollars if he's traveling to Uruguay?

The travel allowance applies only to the main currency of the destination, right? E.g. dollars for Ecuador or the US, Uruguayan Pesos for UY, etc.

There's no reason for him to be furious, he's just ignorant of the law. Has this changed?

The banks/casas de Cambio occasionally haven't got enough Chilean or Uruguay pesos, or Reales and sell dollars instead...!

Nothing quite as lamentable as an ill informed fool with a rudimentary grasp of English suffocating in their own ignorance.

I am certain that we all know to whom I am referring.

So just following your line of reasoning... you, a first world successful man who knows well that Argentine are inferior because of genetics, married an Argentine. Please help me here.

Tell your wife who studied genetics so well to explain you how a country so open to immigration like Argentine has a diverse gene pool and how important is this diversity to survive bouts of selection. Please ask her to explain you what genetic drift is and how the law of large numbers also applies to genetics.

Let me help you here. You wrote something extremely stupid (and offensive to the people of the country that is hosting you). Do not worry, we all do at a point in time. You had three options (1) Apologize but that requires the guts you seem to not have, (2) Keep quiet for a while until we forget about it, or (3) Try to save face and write something even more stupid to keep your stupid argument going. You chose the worst possible option. I am not surprised as you have also chose to marry what according to you is poor genetic material.

Your argument about genetics and Argentines is so so so stupid that it really hurts me to read it. I thought you were trolling but you seem to believe it. Do you also believe in Aryan supremacy?

Wait a minute sunshine.. I married my wife because she is a hot Argentine babe with a brain. Which is like trying to find a needle in well you know. Your not all dumb but the majority of you are well.. wondering around blathering peronism like mindless zombies on a trend mill of failure.

You fools have managed.. to well, turn the mother load of resources..naturally speeking.. INTO THE BIGGEST failure on this PLANET!

You should be ashamed of yourselves..

What have you accomoplished? Beyond a few soccer stars your the laughing stock of South Amercia. Over here on the other side of the river your viewed a clueless arogant idiots.. They laugh at you like a comedy show.

Spare me Argentine you should trade your pride for tears...

Oh and I will add insult to injury.. lets really take the gloves off Argentine..

I hit the ground there in 2007... the chidren sifting thru garbage freaked me out and broke my heart. I talked with some friends there as I wanted to do something about it.. like open an Orphange or someting. What did I get...

Do not do that.. the government controls that and if you try do something about it you might have problems. Besides Gringo IT IS NOT YOUR problem..

You and your peeps seriously need to get over the it is not your problem shit! Because that is the root of your problem and why your multi defualt lets not pay our debts country is just running on a tread mill of we suck and are heading for a...

Lets be Cuba party... etc..

Back