Justice For The Kirchnerista!

I'd assume it includes assets - property, land and other things which have increased in value above inflation. I'm pretty sure the K's have done a load of land deals which have netted them a fortune.

They declared to have earned exorbitant rates on their dollar local deposits, we all wanted to find out which bank had done so??

So, use a credit card?

According to the consulting firm Ecolatina--and curiously reported by Clarín--Argentines spent a "record amount" of money abroad last year. 12.8 percent more people traveled abroad in 2012 vs. 2011.

The Clarín article goes on to note that most used a credit card abroad.

Perhaps the term "cepo" is indeed a media construction.

AFIP told him that he had too large of a balance on his credit cards and wouldn't be able to pay it off if they gave him Dolars to go on his vacation.

For me the strangest thing is listening to the complete ignorance in the Argentines.. I have written most of them off as just being ignorant and pathedically stupid. Not all but most and I have come think that it is really just bad genentics in action.

I mean comon people these poor Argntinians listen to lies flowing out of the Casa Rosada and praise that $&#Q. I finally just started to pity them like retards or people with some sort mental down syndrome.

Oh yeah.. Lie to me.. KFC is a champion.. Oh yeah lie to the rest of the world!! Arrogant, Ignorant and most of all pathedic!

One of my favorites..

Albert Einstein...Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Argentinas track record...

Argentina has one of the worst track records in terms of both fiscal and monetary policy of all the emerging markets. Since 1950, the country has defaulted five times (1951, 1956 1982, 1989, and 2001) and has four separate years of hyperinflation (1981-82, 1989, and 2001).

Insanity in action...

I may offend you Argentine but look at yourself your pants are unzipped and your a mess!

Would you prefer I lie to you like your president?

Is this based on what they have declared? if not, may I ask how you measure it?
This is from her declaration.

Declarations from other members of the government, etc.:
http://www.lanacion....s-kirchneristas

Note that you can select year from 2003 and 2011 to see the development in their fortunes.

Changes from 2003 to 2011 for a select few:

Julio de Vido: 1,098,000 to 4,841,000
Ricardo Echegaray: 186,000 to 4,012,000
Guillermo Moreno: 33,000 to 981,000
Oscar Parrilli: 379,000 to 1,550,000

Edit: note that near the bottom of the above link you can click on a name and see their original declarations for 2003 and 2011.
"Los documentos remitidos a la Oficina Anticorrupción pueden ser visualizados aquí:"

I have friends who are avid Kirchneristas. I have been telling them the whole economic system they have built up is unsustainable to which they sneeringly retort "Well it's been nearly 10 years with them and things are going well". Semi-hyper inflation, currency restrictions, depreciating currency, import restrictions. I mean, all of these are just band-aids on the Model K Economy. If things were going swimmingly they would not need any of these. Without them the whole thing would crash. They still don't get it.

So, how do you fix this? Allow free trade, and allow everyone to buy dollars? You know, I think they tried this before... Heh!

In fact, I think that's how much of the "developed" world has operated for the past several decades! Look how great those countries are doing!

Sigh.

So, how do you fix this? Allow free trade, and allow everyone to buy dollars? You know, I think they tried this before... Heh!

In fact, I think that's how much of the "developed" world has operated for the past several decades! Look how great those countries are doing!

Sigh.

I do not believe you ever will fix it.. I am convinced it is genetic and that you cannot change at this point in history.

As a first world man doing well I understand a few things after a few years of watching the culture of Argentina stumble around in foolishness..

But my doing well has a price.. its called seriously hard work and a passion to be the best at what I do. Not that I have become the best but I am always working on that. And my Argentinian wife is nothing less.. So it is not that you do not have these qualities it is just that you are as a country overhelmed with a significant percentage of the popluation that is just poor and ignorant and depandant.

You have let an infestation take place in two places..

Politics and Poverty! A very toxic mix... and you have not been willing as a people to do what it takes to make serious adjustments.

And the mix of that toxic #&$( is at this point.. well lets just say.. in Argentina..

There will be allot more of doing the same insanity expecting a different result. Science is a bitch!

For me the strangest thing is listening to the complete ignorance in the Argentines.. I have written most of them off as just being ignorant and pathedically stupid. Not all but most and I have come think that it is really just bad genentics in action.

What a stupid comment. Who do you think you are?

And for the record, I am not Argentine so I do not take it personally.

Inflation during 2003.2007 was below 5% . Anyhow, that is not the issue , NO investment in Argentina in CD's or stocks or bonds had a yield over 10 % . How could their net worth grow at rates above the inflation!! The best interest rates on CD's today is below 14%... ? When inflation rate is above 25%...??

I want whatever youre smokin.... We started the company in 2002 and have been paying inflation plus perf based salary increases every year since then and with the exception of 2002 and 2003 and maybe but just maybe possibly 2004 inflation has been double digit breaching 20 in or around 2007. sorry I dont have exact data but our hr guys were using union and private consulting data to best advise us The comercio and teacher salary increases are a good gauge of true inflation.. Ok so they pitch for crazy numbers like 38 per cent or more some years but the reality is more or less reflected in the increases agreed upon. Acc to cfk teacher salaries have increased 600% + in the last 10 years...the exact data is so hard to agree upon but the idea that inflation in years like 2005 was below 5% is very far from the truth by quite a few points....

Back