Justice For The Kirchnerista!

I want whatever youre smokin.... We started the company in 2002 and have been paying inflation plus perf based salary increases every year since then and with the exception of 2002 and 2003 and maybe but just maybe possibly 2004 inflation has been double digit breaching 20 in or around 2007. sorry I dont have exact data but our hr guys were using union and private consulting data to best advise us The comercio and teacher salary increases are a good gauge of true inflation.. Ok so they pitch for crazy numbers like 38 per cent or more some years but the reality is more or less reflected in the increases agreed upon. Acc to cfk teacher salaries have increased 600% + in the last 10 years...the exact data is so hard to agree upon but the idea that inflation in years like 2005 was below 5% is very far from the truth by quite a few points....

I stand corrected. However yesterday the Economist Todesca provided a figure on TV, that agrees with yours,,, Salaries in the last 10 years went up 600+ % and inflation 800+ %. ...!!

What a stupid comment. Who do you think you are?

And for the record, I am not Argentine so I do not take it personally.

Argentina practicing price freezing.
Argnetina starving children groveling in garbage bags.
Argentina the Pres hangs out with communist leaders of countries where the masses are so poor they grovel in dirt. In fact they will risk their lives to get out that hell.
Argentina.. shall I continue?

And who do think you are and where were you educated?

Edit.. Oh by way your pants are unzipped!

Tell him not to worry, by the time of next year's vacation, Christina's fantastic economic reforms will have kicked-in and the Argentinian peso will be moving toward parity with the Yanqui dollar.

LOL it might be the other way around the Yanqui dollar moving towards parity with the Arg pesos.

This is from her declaration.

Declarations from other members of the government, etc.:
http://www.lanacion....s-kirchneristas

Note that you can select year from 2003 and 2011 to see the development in their fortunes.

Changes from 2003 to 2011 for a select few:

Julio de Vido: 1,098,000 to 4,841,000
Ricardo Echegaray: 186,000 to 4,012,000
Guillermo Moreno: 33,000 to 981,000
Oscar Parrilli: 379,000 to 1,550,000

Edit: note that near the bottom of the above link you can click on a name and see their original declarations for 2003 and 2011.
"Los documentos remitidos a la Oficina Anticorrupción pueden ser visualizados aquí:"

Wow beating the crap out of Wall Street no wonder they do want you investing it is better if they just own you.

Argentina practicing price freezing.
Argnetina starving children groveling in garbage bags.
Argentina the Pres hangs out with communist leaders of countries where the masses are so poor they grovel in dirt. In fact they will risk their lives to get out that hell.
Argentina.. shall I continue?

And who do think you are and where were you educated?

Edit.. Oh by way your pants are unzipped!

Before I thought your comment was stupid. Now I am starting to think that the stupid is you.

Regarding your question, I was educated in many places and countries to know that the people of a country deserve respect and there is nothing about genetics in the many problems faced by the Argentines as you claimed. I am wondering if you have ever taken a genetics class. As for my formal education, Princeton University (PhD).

I do not believe you ever will fix it.. I am convinced it is genetic and that you cannot change at this point in history.

As a first world man doing well I understand a few things after a few years of watching the culture of Argentina stumble around in foolishness..

You may be doing financially well and I congratulate you for that, but your comments and arrogance are NOT of a "first world man" as you claim to be. I know many first world men (including myself) who would not be so arrogant as to say that they understand the culture of a country just from watching, neither they will pretend to be above others just because they were born in a rich country or because they are doing well.

Maybe you are just a troll or you are here whining cause your Argentine girlfriend left you after realizing that the only interesting thing about you was your passport and money. In any case, good luck on wining the Nobel Prize for your contribution to reducing politics, economics, and all other social sciences to genetics.

You may be doing financially well and I congratulate you for that, but your comments and arrogance are NOT of a "first world man" as you claim to be. I know many first world men (including myself) who would not be so arrogant as to say that they understand the culture of a country just from watching, neither they will pretend to be above others just because they were born in a rich country or because they are doing well.

Maybe you are just a troll or you are here whining cause your Argentine girlfriend left you after realizing that the only interesting thing about you was your passport and money. In any case, good luck on wining the Nobel Prize for your contribution to reducing politics, economics, and all other social sciences to genetics.

I am talking about reality there is nothing arrogant about the truth or science. Unless you like so many others can only handle the sugar coated soft touchy lies that let you sleep at night with your mind floating around in your touchy feely I am OK there OK happy thoughts.

Genetics are at the very core of every social problem we have in the world right now. The biggest lie in the US constitution is the statement that all men are created equal. Now you may give all men equal rights but all men do not come out of their mothers as equals. Some sadly come out of their mothers as retards others and geniuses.. and from those two points we have everything in between.

Now let’s say a few genetically defunct people start breeding like rabbits in the fertile lands of South America what do you get? Look around you!

Oh and my educated Argentinian wife is sleeping in the other room and she has a masters degress in biology and agricultural engineering and could not agree with me more. And why is that? She studied the hell of genetics in fact she educated me about such things.

So spare me your petty ignorant assumptions about me and go back to happy touchy feely land.

I am talking about reality there is nothing arrogant about the truth or science. Unless you like so many others can only handle the sugar coated soft touchy lies that let you sleep at night with your mind floating around in your touchy feely I am OK there OK happy thoughts.

Genetics are at the very core of every social problem we have in the world right now. The biggest lie in the US constitution is the statement that all men are created equal. Now you may give all men equal rights but all men do not come out of their mothers as equals. Some sadly come out of their mothers as retards others and geniuses.. and from those two points we have everything in between.

Now let’s say a few genetically defunct people start breeding like rabbits in the fertile lands of South America what do you get? Look around you!

Oh and my educated Argentinian wife is sleeping in the other room and she has a masters degress in biology and agricultural engineering and could not agree with me more. And why is that? She studied the hell of genetics in fact she educated me about such things.

So spare me your petty ignorant assumptions about me and go back to happy touchy feely land.

So just following your line of reasoning... you, a first world successful man who knows well that Argentine are inferior because of genetics, married an Argentine. Please help me here.

Tell your wife who studied genetics so well to explain you how a country so open to immigration like Argentine has a diverse gene pool and how important is this diversity to survive bouts of selection. Please ask her to explain you what genetic drift is and how the law of large numbers also applies to genetics.

Let me help you here. You wrote something extremely stupid (and offensive to the people of the country that is hosting you). Do not worry, we all do at a point in time. You had three options (1) Apologize but that requires the guts you seem to not have, (2) Keep quiet for a while until we forget about it, or (3) Try to save face and write something even more stupid to keep your stupid argument going. You chose the worst possible option. I am not surprised as you have also chose to marry what according to you is poor genetic material.

Your argument about genetics and Argentines is so so so stupid that it really hurts me to read it. I thought you were trolling but you seem to believe it. Do you also believe in Aryan supremacy?

Back