Lebanese Woman Looking For Expat/locals To Enjoy Baires

so back to the actual subject of the thread,
who wants to be my friend!!!!
hahahaha

I'm pretty sure Ceviche wants to be your friend, for some reason he hasn't seen this thread yet

I'll be your friend Samra, maybe you can reintroduce me to my last Lebanese past. :p

hybridambasador, this dish is traditional, it is served as the main dish after all the MEZZE (TAPAS).
it is called grilled meat (haha). but seriously thats what its called. in arabic it is : LAHM MESHWI.

maybe we can all go out and enjoy some lebanese food when im in buenos aires. i can also make some dishes (tabbouleh , if anyones interested!)

I cook at times chich taouk (taboulé too of course in summer, miam miam). I love lebanese cuisine (used to go a lot to lebanese restaurants in Paris): a food that is rich, subtile, light & varied.

Hi Samra2,
Going back to the original topic, the weather here in summer is very similar to Beirut. It's warm and humid, but it shouldn't bother you.
Don't worry about being lonely in Baires, you're gonna meet very many amazing people, expats as well as locals. I'd recommend you to share a house if you don't have an accomodation yet. If you need I can ask around too, a couple of friends with a houses and parrilla are regularly looking for flatmates.

If you need tips or wanna talk about Baires, my brother currently lives in Beirut. I'm sure he'd be glad to help you out.

I won't be here for the holidays, but if you need anything or wanna meet for coffee or lebanese food some other timelet me know!

Cheers!

Back