let,s cheer ourselves up

So Jim Bob from Mobile wins himself a scholarship to Harvard, thereby becoming the first member of his family to go to school Up North since the War Between the States.

Being all excited about this, Jim Bob shows up very early on the day of his orientation, and finds himself with over an hour to kill, but he sees a flier about an exhibit at the Art Hall, so he stops a passerby and asks, "Excuse me, my name is Jim Bob, and I'm from Mobile. Could you please tell me where the art hall is at?"

Now, unfortunately for old Jim Bob, the random passerby whom he has stopped is both a grad student and, worse yet, an English major. Looking down his nose, the grad student declares in a strong Boston accent, "my dear fellow, here at Harvard University, we do not end our sentences with a preposition".

Blushing bright red, Jim Bob replies, "I am so sorry! Let me try again. Could you please tell me where the art hall is at, asshole?"

A German, an old lady, a young lady with big breasts and an Argentine guy are in a train.
They cross a tunnel and, in the dark, a SSSllaaaappp is heard. Once the train exists the tunnel, the German guy has a reddened cheek.
The German guy thinks "This Argentine guy touched the breasts of the young lady, she thought it was me and she slapped me".
The Old lady thinks "The German guy touched the breasts of the young lady and she slapped him"
The young woman thinks "The German guy wanted to touch my breasts but he mistakenly touched the old lady's breasts and she slapped him"

Then the Argentine guy thinks "I hope the next tunnel is soon so that I can slap again this damn German guy who beat us in the WC final"

Uno malo en español

cual es el pais con menos poblacion?

Irán.

(ellos) iban. Futuro (yo) iré (tú) irás (él) irá (nosotros) iremos (vosotros) iréis (ellos) irán

LoQ4ClZ.jpg

Back