let,s cheer ourselves up

What you are watching bellow is two actors doing a re-enactment of a text dialog exchange between two regular Youtube users after them hearing the news that Nelson Mandela had passed away.

I would pay for the baexpats version - bajocero and yogurgriego, anything by arlean, or one of those late night posts when steveinbsas goes the full Kurtz. How about it montauk???

A large plane crashed on a large farm, north of Calafate Airport.

The local Gendermaria mobilised a team and they eventually arrived at the farm.

By that time, the aircraft was totally destroyed, with only a burned out fuselage left smouldering in a tree line bordering the farm.

The Head of the Gendermaria and his men entered the crash site, but could find no remains of anyone.

Then they spotted the farmer ploughing a field not far away, as if nothing had happened.

They hurried over to the man's tractor.

"Juan" the Gendarmeria chief yelled, out of breath. "Did you see this terrible plane crash happen?"

"Yep, sure did" the farmer mumbled as he cut the tractor's engine.

"Do you realise THAT was the President's 737?"

"Yep".

"Were there any survivors?"

"Nope. They all got killed straight out". The farmer answered. "Buried them all myself. Took me most of the morning".

"The President is DEAD?" The constable asked.

"Well..." the farmer grumbled, restarting his tractor "she kept saying she wasn't. But you know what a lying bastard she is!"

My joke is fairly straight forward:

Axel announced today Argentina is getting 4G.

10325256_805328982813073_7304939572201561186_n.jpg

I will try to make my own joke..haha

In a new study conducted by the Argentina Transportation Safety Department.... the new 2015 car models will no longer be required to have turn signals(blinkers) or head lights --these two car components have been termed UNNEEDED and USELESS in a car here in Argentina!!....

In a related study the new 2015 autos WILL now be required to have 3 horns!!!

Back