Locals Fight Off Israeli Invasion.

I don't :D

But I'm sure there's some sort of Jewish community in Patagonia?
LOL, I'm sure there must be one but...
Some Germans who happen to be Jewish might be found in Bariloche, but stereotypically no, Jews in Argentina concentrate in the capital, bigger cities, or come from rural settlements in Entre Rios.
Naturally this is a free country and you'll be able to find a jew and perhaps a chabad center anywhere, but I very subjectively believe that you might find more in Salta growing olives and oranges than in Patagonia (unless they consider themselves more German than Jews)
Patagonia is famous in fact for Nazis in the latter half of the 20C and more recently with specifically Israeli tourists, not just random Jews.
Assuming the attack was real and not a false flag operation (since one cannot believe anything at face value these days without being considered a sap) then the perpetrators were worried about this.

I'm guessing you lads aren't familiar with the Daily Mail and its target demographic.

http://www.theguardi...paign-patagonia
better?
Daily Mail's target demographic is the newly literate. Those who have been the first ones in their families to have learnt to read and write. They're doing marvellous job at giving them reading practice (aided with multiple pictures)

6 policemen were attacked, one of them almost killed, and someone's calling government conspiracy?

Of course its racism. The people responsible for organizing campaigns like this need to be sought out and put away for the rest of their useless lives. The Jewish community in Patagonia should be out in full force engaging with the larger community and showing they are an integral portion of the community fabric that belong there as much as the next person.
why not?government just killed a prosecutor,who was investigating the death of 85 argentinian citizens,and who also happened to be jewish
this people are capable of doing almost every thing

I don't :D

But I'm sure there's some sort of Jewish community in Patagonia?
I think there is,or was,a small jewish comunnity in bariloche,and I think one in bahia blanca,but thats about it
In the north,also,hardly any jews,that is arab territory.

I think there is,or was,a small jewish comunnity in bariloche,and I think one in bahia blanca,but thats about it
In the nroth,also,hardly any jews,that is arab territory.

The guy who wrote la mafia judia en la argentina lives in salta or somewhere else in the north and grows oranges and pretends he lives in Sefarad or Al Andalus among friendly arabs

Never heard of that "gentleman"
Probably another self hating jew,its not the first,and will not be the last.

What are the odds that these guys just attacking them because they are lousy tourists? Don't mean to justify the attack.

What are the odds that these guys just attacking them because they are lousy tourists? Don't mean to justify the attack.
Israeli guys,after the army,then to be,in fact,a bit of a roudy bunch,but they been coming here,for ages,and never had any trouble

Never heard of that "gentleman"
Probably another self hating jew,its not the first,and will not be the last.

That's what I thought at first, then I read (like 10% of ) the book and found out it was just a revenge book for some financing scheme from banco credicoop that didn't work out well for him. It basically portrays prominent jews from obvious companies I'm not going to name as very impious, assimilated, typical Argentines, with typical Southern Italian ways of conducting business.

Back