Locals Fight Off Israeli Invasion.

Israeli guys,after the army,then to be,in fact,a bit of a roudy bunch,but they been coming here,for ages,and never had any trouble
Yes, I've heard that they can be a rowdy bunch, this is why I asked. Then again, many young tourists are.

Ok, so the police were overwhelmed and had to back off. I guess its possible, however unlikely, that the police didn't have the tools and training and backup to control a mob.

But has anyone heard of any arrests? If the attackers actually brawled with the police, I'm guessing they should be easy enough to identify and arrest.

I'm relatively new to Argentina but the Nisman death followed by a demonstration of such rage aimed at either a country half the world away or at tourists who are essential to the local economy, it seems like there are parts to these stories that are missing.

Ok, so the police were overwhelmed and had to back off. I guess its possible, however unlikely, that the police didn't have the tools and training and backup to control a mob.

But has anyone heard of any arrests? If the attackers actually brawled with the police, I'm guessing they should be easy enough to identify and arrest.

I'm relatively new to Argentina but the Nisman death followed by a demonstration of such rage aimed at either a country half the world away or at tourists who are essential to the local economy, it seems like there are parts to these stories that are missing.
They are probably or sent by the government or government sympathizers
Porbably the police there,are just a very few,el bolson is a small quiet place.

The person who attack them apologized today bue he said that he is an ambulance driver and this people were doing a lot of noise at 3/4 am. That this was the issue.

The person who attack them apologized today bue he said that he is an ambulance driver and this people were doing a lot of noise at 3/4 am. That this was the issue.
It was more than one guy,one guy does not beat the police

It was more than one guy,one guy does not beat the police

Right, i forgot that you symphatize with attacking foreignes whom you consider sub-humans.
So, what they tell you on the phone about what happend?

Right, i forgot that you symphatize with attacking foreignes whom you consider sub-humans.
So, what they tell you on the phone about what happend?
The newspapers said a mob,a mob is more than one guy
Please,tell me when I said that attacking foreigners I dont like (and of course,that does not include israelies,im israeli)is ok?

why not?government just killed a prosecutor,who was investigating the death of 85 argentinian citizens,and who also happened to be jewish
this people are capable of doing almost every thing

From what I've been reading it seems like Patagonia has always had an issue with Israelis and they are harassed quite routinely, especially student travellers etc.

I understand the whole Nisman thing screams government/mafia involvement, but its quite a jump from that complex issue to sending a bunch of street mob thugs to attack a group of Israeli students in a southern province. Think about it for a second. The 'government' after ordering the killing of a big name federal prosecutor so it can sweep years of corrupt politics with Iran under the rug, orders a street mob attack on a random group of Israeli students in a small town in Patagonia. Sound a bit far fetched doesn't it?

We all know that many Argentine provinces have an underlying anti-semitic movement, there have been various incidents against the Jewish people, and there is a political anti-Israel (pro-Palestine) stance from the government that has filtered down to the people. Racism makes much more sense to me in this case. Unless you have some other reason to think the government is involved..

From what I've been reading it seems like Patagonia has always had an issue with Israelis and they are harassed quite routinely, especially student travellers etc.

I understand the whole Nisman thing screams government/mafia involvement, but its quite a jump from that complex issue to sending a bunch of street mob thugs to attack a group of Israeli students in a southern province. Think about it for a second. The 'government' after ordering the killing of a big name federal prosecutor so it can sweep years of corrupt politics with Iran under the rug, orders a street mob attack on a random group of Israeli students in a small town in Patagonia. Sound a bit far fetched doesn't it?

We all know that many Argentine provinces have an underlying anti-semitic movement, there have been various incidents against the Jewish people, and there is a political anti-Israel (pro-Palestine) stance from the government that has filtered down to the people. Racism makes much more sense to me in this case. Unless you have some other reason to think the government is involved..
I dont mean the government send them to beat the tourist,i mean the government sent them to make trouble in general,to deviate attention.
My firends who came here from Israel,all had a great time and no troubles,

Back