Looking for a tango partner

pauloq

Registered
Hello there,
My famericna friend Jeff who lives here, is looking for a lady to practice Tango danding. He is intermediate and a very nice person and fun to be with. Please let me know. It´s been hard for him finding smebody to go to classes and milongas with. He is kind of new in town.
Thank you!!
[email protected]

He should try going to a few milongas. Any man who can do anything more than a few basics (not trying too hard, forget the gymnastics) will never be short of someone to dance with.
Almost every milonga is full of hopeful looking women who hardly get a dance. I have never seen anyone refused, the only time I saw anyone rejected, he was clearly drunk.
Try Dandi on a wednesday for starters or Viejo Coreo for an older crowd. If solo I would avoid Ideal (full of tour groups) Canning for the same reason also mainly parties. Though if you are very bold the ladies in parties are usually flatered to be asked.
Pick up a tango map and just go for it.

pauloq said:
Hello there,
My famericna friend Jeff who lives here, is looking for a lady to practice Tango danding. He is intermediate and a very nice person and fun to be with. Please let me know. It´s been hard for him finding smebody to go to classes and milongas with. He is kind of new in town.
Thank you!!
[email protected]
Hello !! Is it too late ? Is your friend still looking for a tango partner? If yes, pls write back to me on : [email protected]. Liliane

Back