Looking for new women friends

Hey all -

I just arrived last week as well. Could someone PM me to verify that this lunch is happening?
Muchas gracias
Kate

LAST MINUTE CHANGE: The Big Mamma located on Matienzo street is closed, therefore we are meeting at Big Mamma located in Juramento 2156 (close to Avenida Cabildo and to Plaza Redonda). The phone number of the place is 4781 0093. I hope you all read this before leaving to the lunch! See you soon!

Hi Maria
Im also from London and im 34. I tried to Pm you but you seem to have it turned off on your profile. Feel free to Pm if you fancy a meet up

Maria Albright said:
Hi! I need new friends as well !!
I just came from London; I live in San Isidro; I am 30 years old and I still feel the thrill to go dancing.
TKM, tell me where do you live, your name, days you prefer to go out... whatever you feel like telling. ; )

Hi
I am a little older than 29, but enjoy having fun, I am in Buenos Aires for a month and have been here 2 days, I would love to go to some cool bars and clubs and stay up all night as Argentinians do! I am from the u.k. I live in London and enjoy travelling
Andrea

Hi Maria!
I am new to BA. Am 28 and moved here in October from Austin, TX for work and am here for at least a year. Am originally from Caracas, Venezuela and need girl friends! I cannot spend another weekend in my apartment alone!! I went from having a ton of friends to having literally none!!! I have made a few friends thru work however most are married. I love live music, dancing, art, shopping and going out and just having a good time. Would love to meet up. Tonight, Tomorrow, anytime!! To all of the girls who responded to this---what a relief!!

emgbsas said:
Hi Maria!
I am new to BA. Am 28 and moved here in October from Austin, TX for work and am here for at least a year. Am originally from Caracas, Venezuela and need girl friends! I cannot spend another weekend in my apartment alone!! I went from having a ton of friends to having literally none!!! I have made a few friends thru work however most are married. I love live music, dancing, art, shopping and going out and just having a good time. Would love to meet up. Tonight, Tomorrow, anytime!! To all of the girls who responded to this---what a relief!!
Oh, and my name is Eva by the way!!!

Hi everyone,

I'm new here too, arrived three weeks ago from London and am planning on staying for at least a year. I am 27 and originally from Norway. I like doing nice things with nice people, and would love to meet you all some time!

Synne

Hi everyone! Now Im back and just broke up with my american partner, he goes out with my friends so need some fresh air! Im up to going out with girls from everywhere!
Thanks for this post!

Hey! I would love to get together for a girls night, Im a 21 year old events coordinater living in Palermo!

Back