Lox And Bagels Anyone... Where?

Really the salmon either wild or farmed from Norway,Chile or Alaska is not labeled in any way to show verification of origin?
I don't buy salmon but it sounds a little strange to me.
I would think that there should be some legal requirement to that effect.
Bajo,are you listening in?
Much to my surprise I've had some very decent quality Chilean smoked salmon however that was several years ago. The last few times I bought it the quality has been ruddy awful....being very dry and with a colour that was far from natural. I have toyed with the idea of smoking a side of salmon myself however my fear is the fresh salmon won't be any better. And anyway, sourcing good sawdust for smoking is proving elusive.
The

UK man -the quality of the Chilean SMOKED Salmon depends on the producer brand name and the lot. Dozens of producers exist. Argentina imports the lowest priced brands of Smoked Salmon.

No es de ayer - The Smoked salmon from Chile of course lists the producer and the country of origin no mention of being farmed since its the only production source.

The

UK man -the quality of the Chilean SMOKED Salmon depends on the producer brand name and the lot. Dozens of producers exist. Argentina imports the lowest priced brands of Smoked Salmon.

I shall continue the hunt however I fear it's likely to be a half hearted affair.. Having been so used to the consistent and great quality of Scottish smoked salmon at a fraction of the price back in the UK my standards are high.

a place to find Lox and Bagels..?? Want to die and go to Lox & Bagels Heaven...!

186175904_6dd89f369e.jpg

bagel-with-lox-hvc_650.jpg

You can find all the ingredients in a Chinese "dietetica"
on Callao, between Cordoba and Paraguay.

If not, go to Pani! They dont use bagels but their bread is pretty good.

https://www.google.c...R7hCKkQ_AUIBigB

Back