Manning Sentenced To 35 Years In The Slammer Fair....!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich One

Registered
'US Army Private Manning, 25 yo, was sentenced to 35 years in jail plus Dishonorably Discharge, instead of life sentence.... as requested, Fair or not?

Will he be assigned to a special Ward.....???

manningweb.jpg

http://www.ntn24.com/noticias/wikileaks-source-bradley-manning-sentenced-35-years-103658

'US Army Private Manning, 25 yo, was sentenced to 35 years in jail plus Dishonorably Discharge, instead of life sentence.... as requested, Fair or not?

Will he be assigned to a special Ward.....???

manningweb.jpg

http://www.ntn24.com/noticias/wikileaks-source-bradley-manning-sentenced-35-years-103658
Poor little Bradley. Just another small man wanting to become a big man. Unfortunately, like Snowden, neither one had the brains to think through the opportunity and do the job right.

They all got medals!

Where did you learn this? Please source your comment. As a former military aviator who knows a bit about combat actions and the checks, double-checks, triple-checks, quadruple-checks before weapons are released not to mention the after-action debriefs in minutia detail about every decision that is made I find your statement completely baseless. I've known pilots who've lost their wings (and promising careers) over stuff much less dramatic and completely under the public radar.

Unless they do things differently over in the Army Air Cav.

The only right verdict would be death sentence to the shooters and medal and freedom to Bradley.
"Look at those dead bastards," said one. "Nice," said another.
These sick fucks went to military so they can kill under the protection of law, nothing less.

The Apache crew has never been charged with any offence (all their adult targets were listed as insurgents) and neither has any other individual as a result of Mr Manning's revelations. http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/aug/21/bradley-manning-sentence-unjust

Where did you learn this? Please source your comment. As a former military aviator who knows a bit about combat actions and the checks, double-checks, triple-checks, quadruple-checks before weapons are released not to mention the after-action debriefs in minutia detail about every decision that is made I find your statement completely baseless. I've known pilots who've lost their wings (and promising careers) over stuff much less dramatic and completely under the public radar.

Unless they do things differently over in the Army Air Cav.

I honestly have no idea if the crew of the helicopter got medals or not. However, if they did, that would not have been unprecedented.
Back in July 1988, a US navy Cruiser, the USS Vincennes, while sailing in the Persian gulf, shot down a civilian Iranian Airbus commercial jet while the plane was inside Iranian air space. All 290 civilians on board, including 66 children were killed.
For that the crew of the USS Vincennes received the Combat Action Ribbon and the air-warfare weapons officer received the Navy Commendation Medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back