Mauricio Macri ... Next President Of Argentina

I have never seen her on TV, neither listen not even one of her speachs, and I like her.
If you hate her, why did you follow her on tv? Are you masochist?

By the way, you didn't get it right? She was leaving no matter who wins, hellooooooooooo.

I have zero problems with her. During her rule, I lived well, no one came and harassed me, i did not have any problem with immigration. I enjoyed a awesome quality of life.

God Bless her.

No effects of high inflation? No problems with finding things that were impeded by import restrictions?

Hell, I couldn't find my favorite nasal gel any more, for the last two months (I suffer from allergies and my nose has been in terrible shape since I was about 15) because the maker (an Argentine company) couldn't import one of the ingredients needed. What I use has a different active ingredient than any other nose medicine I've found here. Other brands I've used will clear my nose up but actually make me sneeze!

I make a decent living in dollars, and discounting the problems of getting my money here, and given the blue rate recently, I still struggled, though less in the last two months or so once the queen stopped arresting people for trading currency.

But then, to be fair, I have a lot of friends who earn in dollars, but most of them are single or don't have kids. They didn't have too many problems themselves, as far as the inflation goes. But when you're submerged in society with dependents, I feel inflation is a huge factor for anyone in that case.

Is the Buenos Aires Herald still in denial? They haven't even updated their main page online. Showing that the election is still going on.

Mine appears updated. They're talking about Macri's press conference from this morning.

Is the Buenos Aires Herald still in denial? They haven't even updated their main page online. Showing that the election is still going on.

Let the Herald now go ask CFK for Pauta Publiictaria.$$$... :D

No effects of high inflation? No problems with finding things that were impeded by import restrictions?

Hell, I couldn't find my favorite nasal gel any more, for the last two months (I suffer from allergies and my nose has been in terrible shape since I was about 15) because the maker (an Argentine company) couldn't import one of the ingredients needed. What I use has a different active ingredient than any other nose medicine I've found here. Other brands I've used will clear my nose up but actually make me sneeze!

I make a decent living in dollars, and discounting the problems of getting my money here, and given the blue rate recently, I still struggled, though less in the last two months or so once the queen stopped arresting people for trading currency.

But then, to be fair, I have a lot of friends who earn in dollars, but most of them are single or don't have kids. They didn't have too many problems themselves, as far as the inflation goes. But when you're submerged in society with dependents, I feel inflation is a huge factor for anyone in that case.

I earn pretty well and have not really been forced to struggle month to month because of inflation, and I imagine other dollar earners (not all) are in the same position. That does still not mean that inflation has not had an effect, it has been and still is a problem for everyone. When you buy a product for a large percentage more than its worth it effects your life, whether it means you struggle at the end of the month or not. I can ride the inflation because I earn well, but then how much better could my situation be if I was paying the normal price for things?

Macri speaks English !!!... and has a good sense of humor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGi4v7AXYtg

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/24/world/americas/mauricio-macri-took-detour-from-life-as-scion-to-argentine-presidency.html?emc=edit_tnt_20151123&nlid=23670363&tntemail0=y

As I sit out on my balcony, a helicopter just flew by, heading west. Could it be ....?

Back