MercadoLibre account DNI

Neirobiologist

Registered
hello, dear expats! Help me please to enter into MercadoLibre without using DNI (i do not have it).
Are there any hacks ? )
I have old account, I even have one purchase made on MercadoLibre.cl in Chile.
But now they are askng me to send DNI to enter my account on MercadoLibre.com.ar and MercadoLibre.cl
but previously 3 years ago they didnt ask this document.

Maybe someone can give me the registered account to chat about renting a property? There are nice rent suggestion, but a can't chat with owners without registereng by DNI. This is awful big brother watching ))).

A previous Mercadolibre account in another country is no use here. I tried and failed.

I also understand it's not possible to open an account here without a DNI (there are some posts in the forum about this topic).

A previous Mercadolibre account in another country is no use here. I tried and failed.

I also understand it's not possible to open an account here without a DNI (there are some posts in the forum about this topic).
yehh, thank U)))) So i have seen all the topics about Mercadolibre -- they are talking about payments )))) But i want just to write and recieve messages))))

Here is no information too:

yehh, thank U)))) So i have seen all the topics about Mercadolibre -- they are talking about payments )))) But i want just to write and recieve messages))))

If you have a Mercado Libre account you have a Mercado Pago account, and vice versa, this is what they told me, and it's why you need a DNI. If you want to share the listing with us we could help you try and find the contact info or message them for their number, or you can ask a friend to do so.

i still do not understand how to enter mercadolibre without Dni )))
i am sure there is a secret way.
just for watching contacts, i do not need anything more.

i still do not understand how to enter mercadolibre without Dni )))
i am sure there is a secret way.
just for watching contacts, i do not need anything more.
it's not like it used to be, so i don't know what else you want to hear. if you want to access you need the DNI. or you need to use someone else's account.

this is not complicated, sorry

Back