Monthly Book Club Meeting

I think all the Policia that work in the provincia should read the book too...did you hear Lanata's report about how they can't assist people because their stuff is always breaking down?!

What I really needed was carbon dioxide, so I hooked the paper towel tube to the exhaust to capture the carbon monoxide, then to the back of the oxygenator and ran it in reverse.

I think all the Policia that work in the provincia should read the book too...did you hear Lanata's report about how they can't assist people because their stuff is always breaking down?!

Actually, it's because they're too busy collecting roadside coimas for burnt-out taillights.

Let's escape the current events and have some quasi intellectual discussion and a** kickin food at the June Book Club meeting, Wednesday June 25, 7:00pm at my place in Recoleta. And another thing to celebrate, the Book Club has survived a whole year! I am so grateful to have been able to make so many new acquaintances and friends through our meetings. And access to really spicy and great food! Thanks to all members, past and present, long gone or still here, who through their attendance helped us be a viable resource to the expat community.
And Wednesday we will have a lot of fun discussing "The Martian" our rollicking sci fi selection for June. Even if you haven't read the book you are welcome to come and see why we are still going after a year of meetings! We will also be discussing possible book selections for the next months. Only requirement is that you bring some wine or beer and a main dish to share. RSVP is necessary because space is limited, so sign on on the thread, let us know what you'll be bringing, and I'll PM you with the address if you've never been before.
One year! That's longer than the stay of many expats in BsAs!

Hi Alicia, I will come to the meeting. If you tell me what is needed (entree, plat or desert) I will oblige. Look forward to seeing you next week. Cheers, Sarah

Hey guys are the regulars coming?
I might make something special to celebrate; Morroccan chicken and couscous, or lasagna. Any preferences?

Hey Nancy, Anna, Rich, marita, etc any of you coming and what are you bringing?

Back