Motochorro Caught In Recoleta ... Gets A Beating !!!

Cristina has to take responsibility for this. The pot-bangers have indicated that a large segment of the population is very unhappy with the level of security. She has completely ignored their concerns.

Cristina's lack of action as chief executive is turning people into vigilantes.

Honestly, I have no problem with them punching him! I'm so sick of those assholes, attacking people, old, pregnant, anyone!
this video made me happy:)

I have no problem with using the necessary force to detain him, but beating up someone who has no chance of getting away is irresponsible at best.

I love it, the news reporter says "he was 'restrained' by passers by until police arrived" ...Ha ha ha ha !

This is what I call community spirit. A far cry from the couple I know who resisted an attempted robbery by three men, she and her husband refused to turn over wallets and literally fought these guys with 20 people standing by watching and doing nothing. I am over 70, I carry pepper spray and trust me, if I had been in that group SOMEBODY would have gotten sprayed. Maybe all of them (by accident) but nevertheless how can people stand by and not defend the victim.

In this case someone defended the victim and I am proud! Community spirit right here in B.A. My, my!

Maybe this will deter some other lowlife and one less crime will be committed.

On the other hand, I'm concerned about letting mobs dispense justice. I've experienced times when people came in at the end of an event and from their perspective it looked like the the victim was the perpetrator. One guy, in Paris was trying to get HIS camera back from a thief who started yelling for help.

Back