'Motoquero' stole my phone today :( Need a new one ASAP!

I ride a 250cc Mondial all over the place. It's great fun once you get used to the local habits.
It takes two to tango.

The point of my message was just to get it off my chest :D

I grew up in one of the most dangerous places in the world and to be honest, things happen even when you're cautious. Of course, life and health are more important than losing a cellphone!

PS: Motoquero or motochorro.... can you tell the difference?!

linis said:
PS: Motoquero or motochorro.... can you tell the difference?!

Motoquero (latest slang version of) Motorcyclist

Motochorro (latest slang version of) Motorcyclist but also a Chorro

Chorro (slang for) Thief

Motochorros: Generally two delinquents riding a motorbike one driving and the pillow passenger doing the bag, phone snatching.

then...

Thief Motorcyclist = Motochorro....plural (2) Motochorro(s)

(latest way to snap unaware people of their phones, bags, jewelery etc. and a quick getaway)
TV shows and movies help to educate the new technical skills to be delinquents.

Hope it's clear now :D

Hi,

I m moving out from bs.as and I have a cell phone for sale. If you are interested, here the details ;)

Model Samsung E1075L (3 months old)
Chip Movistar, unlocked, ready to use.
Price: 200 pesos.

www.samsungmobile.com

kleine

(011) 15-36171843

this is one sexy ass phone

phone_banner.jpg

Super AMOLED pwns!!!!!

That's a sexy phone, all right.

I got all enthusiastic, and googled for the model number of the phone Kleine offered, and this is what came up - solid, but hardly glamorous.

El Samsung E1075L es un teléfono de gama baja con las características básicas para la comunicación. Está disponible con Claro con abono a $129, prepago también con Personal a $159 y libre a $199.
Este equipo viene con una pantalla de 1.38 pulgadas con una resolución de 128×128 y trae radio FM y linterna incorporada en la base superior del aparato.

Attachments

• SAMSUNG E1075L.jpg
    SAMSUNG E1075L.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 2
Hahah

I know right ?

I just clicked on the Samsungmobile.com link he posted. The first page shows their top of the line phone. The Galaxy S, it just came out. It runs Android 2.1 and will be getting the 2.2 update later this year

It features a 1 GHz "Hummingbird" processor along with 8-16 GB internal memory, a 4 inch 480x800 Super AMOLED widescreen, capacitive touchscreen display, a 5 megapixel camera in addition to a VGA front-facing camera,and a PowerVR graphics processor yielding 90 million triangles per second, making it the fastest graphics processing unit in any Android phone.In addition being amongst the first phones to offer bluetooth 3.0 and/or Divx HD, at 9.9mm it's the thinnest Android phone.
It's dead sexy.:D

SaraSara said:
That's a sexy phone, all right.

I got all enthusiastic, and googled for the model number of the phone Kleine offered, and this is what came up - solid, but hardly glamorous.

Back