Moved here from NYC!

I'm a newbie too. And as I live a half block from Olsen, I'd be foolish not to get involved ;)

Their email address doesn't work, so can someone local give them a call and get a table for 6-ish people (I think that is how many I counted)... see you all there Sunday 12/12:30ish!

Hi all!
The weather on Sunday should be beautiful, as should the company :) I made a reservation for Sunday at noon on the patio in the name of "Sanda" and let the proprietor know that we weren't sure how many people would come and he graciously noted he could be flexible (we may be in a section in which we could pull together tables if more than 6 come, and he says its fine if we're less than six too.) So please join us Sunday for good company, debriefing of highlights from La Noche de Los Museos, and planning future ethnic cuisine outings! Sanda

oh, key detail--Olsen is at Gorriti 5870, entre Carranza y Ravignani, best served by colectivo 39, 93, 111, 161

hey guys, i'm feeling a little under the weather, so i won't be able to make it to brunch today. (crazy night of... museum hopping?) anyway, have fun and hope to make it to the next outing!

Back