New Electric Bill Arrived: And The Total Is....

I didn't have a subsidy before either.

Can you specify the bill a bit more? It's huge change, there has to be explanation. Sure you didn't consume that more, was there a change in the price of kwh? It is weird how different price of electricity is in this country (I'm not saying expensive, although for some actually is on the level of developed countries...).

Can you specify the bill a bit more? It's huge change, there has to be explanation. Sure you didn't consume that more, was there a change in the price of kwh? It is weird how different price of electricity is in this country (I'm not saying expensive, although for some actually is on the level of developed countries...).
It is the first summer I spend in this apartment, but I see that I have used the double of kw I use during the rest of the year. Also this bill is for the last two months. I guess with the next one I will have a better idea. I estimate 200$ monthly, will have to wait and see.

Folks please check the time period on your bills, because this time mine only covered a ONE month period instead of the prior two. My bill was for the same amount of money as always, but for thirty days instead of sixty.....

Folks please check the time period on your bills, because this time mine only covered a ONE month period instead of the prior two. My bill was for the same amount of money as always, but for thirty days instead of sixty.....
Edenor or Edesur?

Back