New Girlfriends :)

Hi girls I'm Lebanese 30 yrs old and I'm going to BAires in December, open ended and hoping I'd find somethingn to do there, and meet new interesting people. I'm not sure how the group is being handled but I'd love love to be involved with an expat girl community! And ESP to bitch about men hahaha.. How can we all stay in touch? Are you organizing everything on this forum ? Thanks!,

Btw are Argentinian guys as hot as is rumoured?! :)
They don´t look that much different from the ones in lebanon,at least,the christian ones,I think (the christian ones in lebanon,I mean)

Just one question, do you have kids? because every woman i know here is too busy with their husbands and kids to hang out with me. i'm married, but i have no kids. i would also like to find some fellow US people to hang out with.

Hey girls!

I am dying for some girl time! I moved to Buenos Aires in January of this year and all of my friends that I made are travelers and have moved on to new cities! I live with my boyfriend and just need to get out and find some girls to have some wine and movie nights with!
If anyone wants to meet up I would love to!

Hello! i feel the same! i'm a US citizen living here with my argentinean husband, and i have yet to meet anyone. I've already been here more than one year.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I posted the same post in Newbies, but I'm posting here too! I'd love to meet up for coffee, drinks, yoga, mate, or anything at all![/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I'm 22 from the US and more-or-less billingual (still learning BA slang and it's so much fun) and am looking for some girlfriends! I have an argentine boyfriend and hang out with his friends a lot but am really looking for some friends of my own. I teach English and am starting a masters program in 2016, aka I'm here for at least 3-4 years. PM me and we can set up a coffee or drinks date! I work from home so am bored all the time [/background] :p[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] I have whatsapp and an argentine number, so PM and we'll work it out.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Anyone that wants to practice English or Spanish or Portuguese drop me a line! [/background] :)

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Saludos!! [/background]

Hello! I'm 23, an i to am living here with my argentine husband. i have yet to meet anyone else from the USA. would really like to have some girl friends to hangout with, i'm always alone and bored!

Hi girls I think we need to join forces and combine this with the other girls forum going! Expat girl power haha!!

And yes, those Arg men ARE as hot as rumoured Samra2!
I'm down with that! I need some girlfriends to hang out with. i only know one woman here and she's argentine, has a kid, and is 45 years old. so she doesn't really have time for me, plus she's sick right now. :(

Unfortunately all the hot ones are gay.
They are NO hot men in Argentina! They're all either old men, gay, or dirty trashy smokers, drunks, and drug addicts, not to mention most of them, at least to me, seem inbred. They seem to have a general problem with their mothers too, so that means they will treat any women in their life like trash.

They are NO hot men in Argentina! They're all either old men, gay, or dirty trashy smokers, drunks, and drug addicts, not to mention most of them, at least to me, seem inbred. They seem to have a general problem with their mothers too, so that means they will treat any women in their life like trash.

And in spite of that you married one?

I am confused

Back