New Girlfriends :)

Count me in for a meet up :)

I also have a argentine lover who is very smart ;) and this is my seccond year here... but i left for 7 months and all the friends i made are gone now so New girlfriends are very very welcome hahaha.

bessos

Hi girls,
Sounds like a lot of fun!!!! I'd love to meet .. I'm 33 from Israel and I've been here for almost a year. would love to[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] to make new girl friends as well :)[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Maureen[/background]

They are NO hot men in Argentina! They're all either old men, gay, or dirty trashy smokers, drunks, and drug addicts, not to mention most of them, at least to me, seem inbred. They seem to have a general problem with their mothers too, so that means they will treat any women in their life like trash.

I see a lot of good looking men in Argentina in their 20's. At least in Recoleta and Palermo more proportionally than you see in most other cities in the world. Maybe there is something wrong with you.

I see a lot of good looking men in Argentina in their 20's. At least in Recoleta and Palermo more proportionally than you see in most other cities in the world. Maybe there is something wrong with you.

Indeed, when I was much younger back in the 70's and living in Queens N.Y. then all over town from Sunnysides to Flushing they were many latinos living there and still many there. The Argentinos were a class apart in comparo to other Sur Americanos..The fashion they wear and the arrogant ways of showing themselfs attracting latina girls right and left, so the Argentinos were the envy of other latinos..When you wear nice garments, you always looking good. So said one of girls I knew !

So maybe we should get together in the weekend... i thought saturday Plaza francia.... who's in? PM me xx

Hey guys! I'm a 29 year old Guatemalan. I've been traveling since Nov with just my bf and I'm really needing some girl time! Count me in for the next meetup! :)

Back