New Girlfriends :)

Hi Ladies, I have been in BA for about a month and I am always looking for new friends.

a group of silly girls to get together, bitch about men, pig out on food and have a ton of laughs.

Count me in! If we can add some cold Beer that would be awsome!

ps. There is a topic on the Newcomers forum, where we are trying to set up a date to meet! As you guys are also looking for girlfriends... Lets all get together! The more, the marrier! :p check it out: http://baexpats.org/topic/26659-hello-newbie-here/

Thanks for your replies everyone!
@Lovelydan, how are we supposed to bitch about guys if they are there?? :p

I think since there's so many of us, we should get together... how about a happy hour at Antares? (good beer there!)

I am heading to Berlin Bar tomorrow night but I heard Magdalenas Party (a bar) is pretty cool too //www.magdalenasparty.com/

Count me in, just arrived 5 days ago. I'm a huge fashionistas so exploring the malls have been fun. I'm also into baking and designing custom cakes .

HI girls! Anyone up for going out tonight? I arrived here 3 days ago and cant wait to start enjoying with a nice group of friends! Let me know!

Hi Hi, would also really love to join.
I'm 23 from The Netherlands, living in Las Canitas and up for some chatting, shopping, baking, eating, drinking, dancing and ofc bitching about men ;)
So i think @kellymp made a good point ;) hihihi
Bessos!!

hi i am in London but want to visit BA , soon, i want to make lots of friends , i dont want to stay in hotel,

Alright ladies, shall we meet this Thursday in Palermo for a happy hour? Around 7? Who is in?

I"m in, and i hope to celebrate a new job to!!! have an interview on wednesday :D

Back