New Immigration Decree, Long Life To King Macri!

Update:
1) the 2 Federal prosecutors of CABA established that the DNU 70/2017 cannot be enforced to cases that started before February 2017;
2) On new cases they ignore it;
3) the prosecutor of the chamber established that there was no reason to even analize it;
4) There are only 3 judges in the whole country that enforces it;
5) I appealed one of their decisions and the Chamber established a) decrees cannot be enforced -it is a decree that requieres 2 years to apply while the law doesn't-; B ) The DNU requieres a law of the Congress [because the President cannot enact DNU on immigration, citizenship and criminal law and its procedure]; c) the judge has to enact a new decision when the solicitant has 2 years in the country because g) the entry stamps to border countries evidence when he arrived illegally here.

So, the DNU 70/2017 is dead, I won.

Congratulations! Your work for immigrants sounds amazing. Can you give the case file numbers? I'd love to see the proof of your pudding!

Congratulations! Your work for immigrants sounds amazing. Can you give the case file numbers? I'd love to see the proof of your pudding!

Sorry, that´s my professional secret. To cntl copy my precedents is easy, to achieve them is not.

Update:
1) the 2 Federal prosecutors of CABA established that the DNU 70/2017 cannot be enforced to cases that started before February 2017;
2) On new cases they ignore it;
3) the prosecutor of the chamber established that there was no reason to even analize it;
4) There are only 3 judges in the whole country that enforces it;
5) I appealed one of their decisions and the Chamber established a) decrees cannot be enforced -it is a decree that requieres 2 years to apply while the law doesn't-; B ) The DNU requieres a law of the Congress [because the President cannot enact DNU on immigration, citizenship and criminal law and its procedure]; c) the judge has to enact a new decision when the solicitant has 2 years in the country because g) the entry stamps to border countries evidence when he arrived illegally here.

So, the DNU 70/2017 is dead, I won.

Congratulations! That's a really good news. Does it mean though that it is now again possible to apply without the help of a lawyer?

Congratulations! That's a really good news. Does it mean though that it is now again possible to apply without the help of a lawyer?

Yes and no.
It is too soon for that. Judges don't know the new prececent yet.

Sorry, that´s my professional secret. To cntl copy my precedents is easy, to achieve them is not.

Then away with your pride as obviously a mere mortal cannot copy them, share them because there is no fear! I believe you of course because I invented pizza.

Then away with your pride as obviously a mere mortal cannot copy them, share them because there is no fear! I believe you of course because I invented pizza.

There are web services for lawyer who are posting my leading precedentes and there are new lawyers with no experience at Federal Law who are representing immigrants at Court who can't just cntl copy them but they are 2/3 years behind me because I developed them and this is the delay this websites has.

So, I m sorry, but I prefer they cntl copy them in 2/3 years, thank you very much.

In fact, we had that kind of amateurs posting here in this forum asserting that a) you have no chance of applying and getting citizenship without legal residency and b ) that she was going to be my watch dog BUT later she confessed to be a foreign student doing a intership in a local law firm. So, no thank you.

Back