New Immigration Decree, Long Life To King Macri!

I fixed your post for you. Idiot.

[Link to original post here].

Ben, Ben,

They're just nouns and verbs. And we know, they're all interchangeable at will. Bajo knew what you were really trying to say.

I fixed your post for you. Idiot.

Let´s remember that according with Ben´s legal expertise, Ben had opined that a citizenship granted cannot should not be cancel because a mistake of the Court and, it cannot be if it is done without respecting the due process, that does not inspire confidence in Argentina's legal system.
However, as usual, he is wrong: It turns out that that is exactly what happened.

[Link to original post here].

The rich part of all this is that if bajo takes on the case on appeal, this is very likely the exact point that he will be arguing.

The rich part of all this is that if bajo takes on the case on appeal, this is very likely the exact point that he will be arguing.

See? He learns from you and is just too afraid of embarassing you to mention it.

Have any of you people spent time in the "halls of justice" around Judiciales ? I have, because the argie police stole US$7500 worth of cash and valuables from me in January and I will not let them get away with it.

Are any of you people aware of the chaos that passes for the rule of law here? There is no "legal system" in Argentina. ALL ARGIE LAWS are ambiguous and subject to interpretation to begin with....because the "legal code" reflects the low intellectual level of the people who wrote it. Then the interpretation of these ambiguous laws is anyone's guess. THAT is why argies are forever arguing amongst themselves, blocking traffic, striking and fighting . Bribes are inevitable precisely because the stupid bureaucracy that sits on top of this dysfunctional mess WILL NOT MOVE.

Now, a flunky in Cordoba forges signatures and the argies strip 400 people of their citizenship, many of them ethnic Chinese, people who work 3 times harder than lazy Argentines with their ridiculous "holidays" every other week...

What does that tell you about this country?

Americans, precious few of you understand Spanish well enough to catch the faulty thinking surrounding you here, especially as it relates to practices of businesses and government.

Somebody needs to remove the sun from the argie flag and replace it with 3 bananas forming the spokes of a wheel

Bajo, if Ben eats your lunch one more time, you are going to need an intravenous drip.

If someone does not have anything nice to say about someone else, please sit by me.

Have any of you people spent time in the "halls of justice" around Judiciales ? I have, because the argie police stole US$7500 worth of cash and valuables from me in January and I will not let them get away with it.

Are any of you people aware of the chaos that passes for the rule of law here? There is no "legal system" in Argentina. ALL ARGIE LAWS are ambiguous and subject to interpretation to begin with....because the "legal code" reflects the low intellectual level of the people who wrote it. Then the interpretation of these ambiguous laws is anyone's guess. THAT is why argies are forever arguing amongst themselves, blocking traffic, striking and fighting . Bribes are inevitable precisely because the stupid bureaucracy that sits on top of this dysfunctional mess WILL NOT MOVE.

Now, a flunky in Cordoba forges signatures and the argies strip 400 people of their citizenship, many of them ethnic Chinese, people who work 3 times harder than lazy Argentines with their ridiculous "holidays" every other week...

What does that tell you about this country?

Americans, precious few of you understand Spanish well enough to catch the faulty thinking surrounding you here, especially as it relates to practices of businesses and government.

Somebody needs to remove the sun from the argie flag and replace it with 3 bananas forming the spokes of a wheel

I'd be curious to hear how they stole $7,500 from you. However, my advice is just be careful. The judicial system there in Argentina just doesn't work at all. I can give you many examples. There is so much corruption there. And probably if there is a shot where police corruption would be exposed, you have a chance of personal risk as I wouldn't put it past corrupt police officers to just have you killed vs. lose their jobs or expose their personal corruption.

Bajo,

So how are you tackling this case to reverse this?

2 years ago the same happened in another case. I appealed and I won. I already have the leading precedent.
So, I have to write the appeal because the law establishes that since the decision is made, the judge can on only enforce it.

I'd be curious to hear how they stole $7,500 from you. However, my advice is just be careful. The judicial system there in Argentina just doesn't work at all. I can give you many examples. There is so much corruption there. And probably if there is a shot where police corruption would be exposed, you have a chance of personal risk as I wouldn't put it past corrupt police officers to just have you killed vs. lose their jobs or expose their personal corruption.

yeah you right, but Im a bad yanki mofo, so tell them to BRING IT!!

Are there any updates about how the new decree has affected citizenship cases?

Back