New Immigration Decree, Long Life To King Macri!

Forgive me, but I can`t help but wonder whether the changes might be aimed more at people with darker skin ?

:oops: Sure, the UK has only been one of the most open countries in the last century. Have you ever been to London? Heck, my home town of 2,000 people had more diversity than I have ever seen in Buenos Aires with its millions. I agree that its easy to waltz through the borders here compared to the UK, but here's the thing.

Argentina is open to "us, our children and all the men of the world" but most of us, our children and all the men of the world don't want to live in Argentina. They do, however, want to live in the UK or a similar country which may explain stricter (rightly or wrongly) immigration laws.

Confound those Falklanders, who seem to not relish the prospect of enjoying those rights which are open to "us, our children and all the men of the world".

The UK is a monarchy that has the most restrictive rules about allegiance to the State, Argentina is a democratic republic which Preamble stablishes that the benefits of freedom are for us, our children and all the men of the world who desires to inhabitat the AR land.
The uk is a parliamentary monarchy,the queenr eigns but does not rule

The UK is a monarchy, it is true. Hence, obviously more restrictive rules than republics such as in the USSR.

Ah, Argentina is a democratic republic you say?
Yes, this democracy thing is an interesting concept - maybe ought to teach the UK a thing or two about that.

Specifically as regards allegiance to the State, UK law provides for dual nationality since 1948.
Argentine law a little more complicated in that regard - someone around here (can't recall who) was arguing recently that simply presenting a foreign passport in Ezeiza can make one lose their (naturalized) citizenship.

But, Argentina still is richer than Germany.

Ben, you seems to be masoquist besides an idiot.
The subject is between the the UK and Argentina.

There are no duties wuth the State in the Democratic Republic of Argentina and to defendt it is a right not a duty.
As usual you are clueless about the topic where you want to show of. Dual citizenship means in Argentina you are Argentine and abroad you can be whatever you want, but to show a foreign passport is an evidence of tacit rennounce of the Ar citizenship, so, only an idiot and do that or advice that. Ups, sorry, it was you?

Confound those Falklanders, who seem to not relish the prospect of enjoying those rights which are open to "us, our children and all the men of the world".

They are Ar citizens by birth ;)

Back