New Immigration Decree, Long Life To King Macri!

Why is it necessary to insult?

That’s a long story where Ben confuses google searchs with professional knowledge and he “imagine” that he is litigating here with me as equals and he imagine he wins debates when there is no debate, I inform what is the law and precedents, and he imagine he wins a leading case here. ??????

His comments about allegiance or the status of the people born in Malvinas is a good example of what to be clueless means.

Ben and Bajo_cero 2 are two of my favorite people on this forum.

Hugs to both of you!

Lootk who is talking! Today an undocumented Argie living in Ohio for more than 18 years was deported back here. He was an oustanding construction worker and had been promoted to supervisor. Shame

[generic insults]
The subject is between the the UK and Argentina.

The subject was, because you seem to have forgotten, that the UK puts up more bureaucratic hurdles to a process they supposedly allow for, than does Argentina for the same process.

In that context, the relevance of a country being a monarchy or republic is the same as your handle on this forum - subzero.

Once you broadened it to a question of allegiance to a state, to then complain about broadening the premise to include other countries (and thus putting your prior nonsense into relief), is ridiculous. Then again, so are you.

There are no duties wuth the State in the Democratic Republic of Argentina and to defendt it is a right not a duty.

Has anyone ever heard of the word “Democratic” appearing in this country’s formal name?

Last I heard, it was called “Republica Argentina” which in English is usually translated as either the Republic of Argentina or the Argentine Republic. (Given that in its passports the French “Republique Argentine” is used, the latter sounds more correct - “Argentina” is a adjective qualifying “Republic”.)

Regardless, there is not a long list of countries with “Democratic” or “People’s” in their name, they all share some common traits. And while I understand bajo’s desire to get Argentina into that illustrious club, i am not sure how many share that sentiment.

That aside, dual citizenship and the allowance or disallowance thereof is all about allegiance to the state. But keep on pretending not to know that.

And no duties toward the state - huh? There is no law concerning treason in this country?

but to show a foreign passport is an evidence of tacit rennounce of the Ar citizenship, so, only an idiot and do that or advice that. Ups, sorry, it was you?

No, actually, it was and is your government, for the last 20 years. The current guidance is here, the relevant disposición is here.
You seem to continually suspect your own government of trying to entrap people.

Meanwhile, in the real world, this has happened precisely never - an Argentine resident abroad entering on a foreign passport gets a stamp “ARGENTINO - 180 DÍAS” and can leave during the next 180 days on that foreign passport.
This is standard procedure, and happens on a regular basis with more than one person whom I know personally.

You, on the other hand, declined with all sorts of ridiculous excuses to name one solitary case when the fire things you are warning of - to wit, where a non-resident Argentine entered the country on a foreign passport and had any adverse consequences - choosing instead to throw in countless red herrings. And expect for some weird reason to still be taken seriously.

Last edited:
an Argentine resident abroad entering on a foreign passport gets a stamp “ARGENTINO - 180 DÍAS” and can leave during the next 180 days on that foreign passport.
This is standard procedure, and happens on a regular basis with more than one person whom I know personally.

I can attest to this happening several times, especially when Argentina has no idea the person has the foreign passport and it's a different name.

She still can’t explain where all the money went. Millions of dollars unaccounted for - gone missing. Just because you might have benefited a bunch of people is no excuse for corruption and unaccountability. This is no “Robin Hood” situation - one day, hopefully, we’ll find out where the money went. It won’t change the minds of her supporters - they’ll say “Macri is more corrupt”, or they’ll justify it as a reward for helping so many people. This is how corruption becomes institutionalized.

I can attest to this happening several times, especially when Argentina has no idea the person has the foreign passport and it's a different name.

Not sure what you mean. If they have no idea the person is Argentine, they should simply stamp a regular 90-day visitor stamp, no?

What I wrote was specifically when DNM is aware that the foreign passport holder is in fact Argentine, said Argentine can enter on the foreign passport, receiving a stamp "ARGENTINO - 180 DÍAS". And but can only leave on that foreign passport within those 180 days - otherwise must leave with Argentine documents.

I have a permanent residence DNI and everytime I enter they take my UK passport and stamp it... Is this the only option - its getting annoying because its filling up my passport. I thought with the DNI I wouldn't have to give my passport anymore?

I have a permanent residence DNI and everytime I enter they take my UK passport and stamp it... Is this the only option - its getting annoying because its filling up my passport. I thought with the DNI I wouldn't have to give my passport anymore?

The DNI, whether for Argentines or foreigners, is only accepted as a travel document when traveling to countries bordering Argentina.
Otherwise, you're still traveling on your passport - presenting your DNI as proof of your residency status, not as a travel document.
Argentines' passports are stamped as well, for each exit/entry.

Back