New procedure at EZE, Immigration.

steveinbsas said:
I agree with this. The first sign of any real change will be denying Brits entry, but I don't think that will have anything to do with dollars.

I think the Spaniards will be the first group of prohibited Europeans....

glasgowjohn said:
I think the Spaniards will be the first group of prohibited Europeans....

To borrow a phrase from ther movie "Apartment Zero" when an Argentine taxi driver rejected a passenger who spoke with an English accent:

Malvinas, Malvinas, Malvinas!!!!

Brits aren't really Eureopenas, are they?

Let's ask the French. :p

steveinbsas said:
I'll bet entry means entering the country and of couse migraciones already has fingerprints and photos of anyone who enters with a DNI. Scanning passports is nothing new.

Why do you think they want the photo and thumb print? Could it make it easier to identify visa violators in the future? I had a chat on Skype today with a freind in CF. He thinks the anti-foreign sentiment is growing and there may be more strict enforcement of migracion law in the near future. He is applying for citizenship as he fears even his permanent residency could someday be revolked.

I think this is really crazy. I think your friend is just paranoid, pot smoking does that. You give Argentina too much credit. They are very INCOMPETENT. there are no camps being set up. Come on guys...

garygrunson said:
I think this is really crazy. I think your friend is just paranoid, pot smoking does that. You give Argentina too much credit. They are very INCOMPETENT. there are no camps being set up. Come on guys...
I heard that it is a joint effort with FEMA.

garygrunson said:

No one said anything about camps (as in interment if that's what you are implying), and implying my friend is a drug addict does not help your agrument. It's absurd and insluting, but you're obviously good at that.

If your name is really Gary Grunson and the immigration authorities read the posts on this forum you might soon be surprised to discover that they are not as INCOMPETENT as you think.

When you hear pounding on your door just hope it is someone from migraciones and not the Manson family. :p

steveinbsas said:
Whose signals are you trying to block or receive?

I'm not sure yet Steve - but I'd happily receive any of those not common amongst the populous just to earn a few bucks telling people their new found modern faith!!

Nah, in fact I'd burn anyone thinking that they can take advantage of the gullible - just for the fee of watching them burn.

(Alongside the gullible of course!)

scottlyon said:
I'm not sure yet Steve - but I'd happily receive any of those not common amongst the populous just to earn a few bucks telling people their new found modern faith!!

Nah, in fact I'd burn anyone thinking that they can take advantage of the gullible - just for the fee of watching them burn.

(Alongside the gullible of course!)

Did you mean just for the fun of watching them burn?

You don't need a tin foil hat.

Perhaps you need a kinder way of expressing yourself, even if "burn" was just a figurative term.

Back