New procedure at EZE, Immigration.

Fee/fun - potato/potatoe

People complain wherever they are - and rightly so - I reckon it's not so bad here in BA as some would have you believe.

scottlyon said:
Fee/fun - potato/potatoe

People complain wherever they are - and rightly so - I reckon it's not so bad here in BA as some would have you believe.

Boy/buy...the words are close but not the same as potato potatoe. Just ask Dan Quail.

I'm actually far more interested in the meaning of the following:

I'd happily receive any of those not common amongst the populous just to earn a few bucks telling people their new found modern faith!!

It makes no sense to me.

Do I need a tin foil hat to understand it?

steveinbsas said:
I agree with this. The first sign of any real change will be denying Brits entry, but I don't think that will have anything to do with dollars.

Have you read the land limitations act and its decree?

I believe that the Immigration office is going to use deportation to avoid foreigners without permanent residency to defense their rights.

Regards

steveinbsas said:
I'm actually far more interested in the meaning of the following:

I'd happily receive any of those not common amongst the populous just to earn a few bucks telling people their new found modern faith!!

Gibberish is my mother tongue!

I think I was trying to say something about conspiracy theorists (In general, not anyone here). Sorry for any potential confusion.

I can't imagine immigration cares much about people from developed economies over-staying their visas. They are concerned about neighbours (Bolivians, Peruvians and Paraguayans mostly). There may be close 1 million of those living here illegally.

Sentiment towards foreigners with mopney seems to remain fairly positive. The thieves love us!

RR

wreReynolds said:
I can't imagine immigration cares much about people from developed economies over-staying their visas. They are concerned about neighbours (Bolivians, Peruvians and Paraguayans mostly). There may be close 1 million of those living here illegally.

Sentiment towards foreigners with mopney seems to remain fairly positive. The thieves love us!

RR
I disagree; the people you refer to are the ones the gov't has opened all doors to --- and who make up a large part of their support base.

surfing said:
I disagree; the people you refer to are the ones the gov't has opened all doors to --- and who make up a large part of their support base.

I'm pretty sure that the Bolivians/Paraguayans/Peruvians living here illegally don't vote:p

Back