New Years Eve In Argentina

I would really love to invite you guys for our Hogmanay splash , but we are going back to God's country for the first time in several years to see the old year out and say hello to 2015...... :) :)

Yes if they ask you to take a couple of Bottles of Dom Perignon and a kilo of ice-cream :mad:

I never understand this culture in BA..where they invite you to your hosue and ask you to bring bebidas and other goodies!

At least in Congo, we share whatever we have in our home and not ask the guest to bring things!

Rule of thumb....! Don't accept and invitation for NYE if it isn't within walking distance....!

Brings back memories of my first NYE there I ended up walking about 40 blocks home that night, not a taxi anywhere. Streets were dead and I was a wee bit nervous waking some of the those blocks. So definately take this Rule of thumb.

I think I'm just gonna skip nye in BA and go for NYC instead. Then head down to baires!

Ceviche-san, completely agree!!! The point of an invitation is that the host provides the goodies. At least that's how it goes in this part of the world too.

I have never had a problem getting a taxi on NYE. Especially if you call one. But I have flagged em down, too.
h

Hahahahahah is your last name Contreras (Contrarian) hahahahahaah the Remise phones ON NYE have soooo many calls that are off the hook...EVERY ONE KNOWS THIS HAHHAHAHAHA. WELL SOME PEOPLE ARE LUCKY . OTHERS WANT TO DRAW ATTENTION AND GENERATE MORE INTEREST TO THIS THREAD...!

On another note, this year (if I am in BA), i will be armed with my taxi apps for the first time

Easy Taxi and Uber!

Easy taxi has worked in really remote locations of the capital for me. Its amazing! I have yet to try out Uber in BA.

Back