New Years Eve In Argentina

Last NYE easy taxi, safer taxi, and all radio taxis in ba were shut down from 8 pm up to 4 am. Just walk (women with high heels in a bag and comfortable shoes to walk)

And, as usual, NYE parties in BA last up to breakfast time.

Last NYE easy taxi, safer taxi, and all radio taxis in ba were shut down from 8 pm up to 4 am. Just walk (women with high heels in a bag and comfortable shoes to walk)

And, as usual, NYE parties in BA last up to breakfast time.

Last NYE, I called a radio taxi at about 1am, it was there within fifteen minutes, and it took me from Caballito to Palermo, no problem at all. While I was driving home in it, I probably saw another fifty taxis driving around with people in them.

But, maybe this is another case of who ya gonna believe- you, or my own lying eyes?

I have never had a problem just calling regular old taxis.
Every year, for new years, I go to spend the night with friends who live just off Rivadavia, in Caballito, for years now. And on several of those years, I have just walked out to Rivadavia, and flagged down a taxi within five minutes. Other times, we call in a radio taxi.

now maybe its because its not a "hip" neighborhood- but there has never been a shortage of cabs there.

I cant help it if I'm lucky- to quote Bob Dylan.
you guys are a few blocks from myhome .. I am in Barrio Ingles !!

Who would come if I threw a party at my place for nye? I would totally do it ( and prepare some delish Lebanese tapas too)!

I must say that is a temptation good home made Lebanese food is definately near the top of my top favorite foods.

https://www.google.com.uy/search?q=lebanese+tapas&client=firefox-a&hs=eDG&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&channel=nts&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=f1F_VJq3Bo78yQSr_YLoCA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=936

Now I am hungery ;)

Back