New Years Eve In Argentina

I used to have pen pals back in the day before Internet, it was called using the mail., yes yes I actually wrote letters and received some .. Those were the days..

I have never had a problem just calling regular old taxis.
Every year, for new years, I go to spend the night with friends who live just off Rivadavia, in Caballito, for years now. And on several of those years, I have just walked out to Rivadavia, and flagged down a taxi within five minutes. Other times, we call in a radio taxi.

now maybe its because its not a "hip" neighborhood- but there has never been a shortage of cabs there.

I cant help it if I'm lucky- to quote Bob Dylan.

All you expats can follow Ries advice walk out at 3 am and flag a cab without problems on X.mas and NYE :cool: :rolleyes:

I used to have pen pals back in the day before Internet, it was called using the mail., yes yes I actually wrote letters and received some .. Those were the days..

where were you when I was searching for penpals in the 80s!

where were you when I was searching for penpals in the 80s!
Samra2-san was still very tiny, see her pic here.!

children-pictures10.jpg

I wish I were that pretty.. And what's with the accessories? I can assure you arabic babies don't accessorize this way

I wish I were that pretty.. And what's with the accessories? I can assure you arabic babies don't accessorize this way
If the pic avatar depicts an adult imagery of yourself, then I can assume you were very pretty when childhood.

I thought you were born in to the way upper bourgeois family of lebanon?...Oh my bad, sorry. That pic was sent
from Saudi Arabia's oil rich....

Sam and Hybrid could get together in California and discuss our "love motel" venture over a fine bottle of wine!

Sam San and Hybrid San could get together in California and discuss our "love motel" venture over a fine bottle of wine!
Hmmm, do you give me the full power of attorney to discuss venture business key personnel selection all by myself
in the absence of 50/50 partner?

Back