Newbie looking for advice

My Schwab card doesn't just save me $10 it saves me about 10%. The atm's have maximums that can be withdrawn at one time or on one day. My local atm has a 4000 peso limit per transaction and 2 withdrawls per day. So the $10 fee is for every 4000pesos ($111usd). $$20/day.

Maybe you can help this person trying to use their Schwab card to get cash - which bank ATM do you use here? Reply in this thread: https://baexpats.org/threads/which-...-debit-card-fidelity-or-charles-schwab.40798/

That's twice in about 112 years.
An old chap who was still alive in 2007 reckoned it was the second time in his lifetime he had seen snow in the city. According to Wikipedia's interpretation of the meteorology records, it snowed in June 1918 and July 1928 as well as the 2007 fall. He had been born in 1917 so it's hard to imagine his having a memory of something that happened when he was one year old. Nobody seems to talk much about the 1928 fall so I wonder if that was more localised - like Bob's Nunez fall last year.

LOL, because it’s a forum, duh. People like to answer questions posted on forums. See...I just answered yours.

My question is why are you moving to BA (if you care to share)

@JLV For a good advice you should give more information about the location you are looking for. It's not the same if you live near the downtown that in the suburbs neighborhoods. At my case, (I'm a national, an argentine), my children goes to Baica (Baica's video here) and there are parents from Texas, and one teacher is from Austin. Others teachers are from US, Canada and even South Korea (but with Teacher Title from the US). They follow the northern calendar and also grants the American High School diploma. Tip: They are looking of teaches for the next academic year and the teacher's chidren have a huge scholarship.
It's an excellent high school for expats living in the North Corridor along the train Buenos Aires - Tigre.

This corridor has the most desiderable neighborhoods for upper middle class families with children: Belgrano, Olivos, Vicente Lopez, Accassuso, Martinez, Punta Chica, are really good places. Check it in Google maps. You have commercial zones without the smog of the City, with river activities, and with a commute time of 50 minutes of the Downtown. 50 minutes takes from Tigre to Retiro station (https://www.trenmitre.com.ar/horarios/)

That's twice in about 112 years.

I remember that day like it was yesterday . I was sitting in La Cabrera with an old australian friend and it was late in the afternoon when it started to snow outside . I remember that all the Brazilians in the restaurant were fascinated with the snow and they were taking group photos in front of the restaurant . In Palermo families were like children and people were all smiling . It was a special day .

Back