Newly proposed US passport questionnaire asks about circumcision!

Napoleon said:
Oh well, I just hope that when I'm held up at gunpoint again, I don't get my passport stolen. (Or is this just for 1st Time Passport seekers?)

Probably only for first timers.

I hope you never get held up at gunpoint (again) and you are never asked to drop trou(sers).

I once read "Napoleon" is burried in Paris without his penis.:eek:

That would be the "most unkind" cut of all.

PS: Were you held up at gunpoint in CF?

Do you actually carry your passport with you?

What do you have left to lose?

steveinbsas said:
I once read "Napoleon" is burried in Paris without his penis.:eek:

That's Rasputin (who is buried without his penis, not in Paris :p... Well, if "that" can be called a penis http://www.st-petersburg-life.com/st-petersburg/rasputins-penis ).

Louis the 16th, King of France, could have been circumsised, but for political reasons : his foreskin was too tight and well (make the story here) this was a political problem because a heir was needed.

I once wanted (wanting to do many things, doing little... lol) to write an "History of France" revisited under the sexual aspect (sexual life of kings, presidents, etc.) :
- Félix Faure (1841-1899) = died in a hoar house
- Jacques Chirac (he was a kind of sexual addict, his 30 years old private driver wrote a book about him and his nickname was : "3 minutes, shower included" ! -Yes, we are so romantic :p- but he was a playboy : http://www.976musique.org/wp-content/uploads/Jacques-Chirac-en-plus-jeune.jpg ).
- Pierrette Le Pen : Former wife of the far-right leader Jean Marie Le Pen. They divorced back in the 1980s and she was claiming money from him. He replied "if she wants money, then she must work as a maid" (elegant). In reaction, she did something excellent. She was already like 50 but still in very well shape and she posed NUDE and as a MAID in PLAYBOY (French edition of course) !! Lol http://dtunp.blogspot.com/2010/04/pierrette-le-pen.html?zx=8e07dc9fb764ea1d . (not a joke ! 60 millions of Frenchies laughing for one month)

Etc etc.

These forums would make a good book.. the threads here seem to journey into some of the wildest posts and comments I have ever seen in my life. Which, goes to show you.. grinning.. just what kind or expats end up hanging out in South America for extended periods of time. Myself included.

CarverFan said:
Well I heard that John Dillinger's penis is in the Smithsonian...

You know, I notice there are a lot of men on here that know a lot of info about other men's penises.

Just saying...

jaredwb said:
You know, I notice there are a lot of men on here that know a lot of info about other men's penises.

And now you know what we know.

Just saying...

I think French Jurist is onto something here - a sexual history of France would be cool - or even a world sexual history - and btw, I'm sure there was a French president who died in an early electric sex chair if I am not mistaken (?) Actually - I think someone has gone part of the way to doing this anyway - I have a feeling I read about this in some kinky version of the Guiness Book of Records - there were other entries too like the (then) West German electrician who was working a roof when he was skewered/killed by a 6 foot icycle that fell from the sky and some lunatic who committed suicide by drilling 11 holes in his head with an electric drill...

For some reason the last one REALLY stands out in my memory - I mean I can imagine someone drilling ONE hole in their head to ''get the job done'' but 11 ??? I guess that gives a whole new level of meaning to the word ''determination''...

Hey - its Sunday - not a lot of customers on the phoneline - still hung over - thought I'd share something a bit different... :)

Back