News In The Usa Is Argentina Might Default Again

You showed to be crazy or stupid, f...Off.

Go and pay your trip at dollar blue so you save 300 usd but you loose another 4000 usd genious.

Most of your documentation comes from Página 12.

That is a reference, not a documentación. You quote la Nación and they say something different than Pagina12.

Documentation is the contract of Repsol with argentina or the internal memos that evidenced that they were producing less nafta super because the high octane were more profitable, and they created that artificial crisis.

However, it is off topic.

Okay the debt levels haven't increased, I guess I was just imagining that <_< . And I forgot that we have Ben Bernanke to save us. A real Super-Hero like Spider Man.

Or is this just another example of US arrogance that nothing can happen to the great super-power?
I think this time Argentina will trigger the crisis, and take China down, that would be OK with me

That is a reference, not a documentación. You quote la Nación and they say something different than Pagina12.

Documentation is the contract of Repsol with argentina or the internal memos that evidenced that they were producing less nafta super because the high octane were more profitable, and they created that artificial crisis.

Oh, did you provide links to the Repsol contract with Argentina and to the internal memos that evidenced that they were producing less nafta super because the high octane were more profitable? I guess I missed those.

Could you point out those links to us again? What? No? Thought so.

I was just looking through many of your posts. Your only "documentation" is links to government subsidized media.

However, it is off topic.

Very funny. When has that ever stopped you?

Why are there long lines at every gas station I see in Patagonia (when there happens to be any nafta at all)? Why are there no lines in Chile, which has almost no oil of its own?

All the expensive restaurants were packed. I remember one of my favorite places, Chiquilin in Sarmiento - at least 60% occupied on a Monday or Tuesday night.

With all due respect I have to disagree.

In 2002, the areas where the rich people live did not feel the crisis, in fact, they were better off that in 2001. That is what happend when economies crashes, they rich get richer and the poor poorer.

Have you lived in 2000, 2001, and 2002 in Argentina? Have you ever traveld to El Conurbano during those time? Let's say, Isidro Casanova, Ciudadela, Lomas, Atalaya Castillo? Well, let me tell you that in those time, the deep far west looked like Disneyland during it's glory times. No shops open, no people on the streets. And if you were on the street's you could get kidnaped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcnaqEsxusw

Just pay atention on the minute 0:50 to what the repoter say (people where outside the supermarkets begin for food).

I hope we never have to go thru that again.

Saludos!

Back