Nisman Dead!

estebandepraga

Registered
So tragic,so unbelievable...so Argentina under this(and other) governments! Where is Hercules Poirot or Columbo when one needs them?
Another very sad day in the life of this country and its 40 million+ people. And what are we going to do to make an impact??

Would it be possible that we all do nothing until the facts are established? One side gloats over an apparent suicide exposing alleged lies, the other side invents a mafia-esque hit to silence a whistleblower.

The only truth out there right now is the facts have not been established and such wild speculation is in poor taste and worse than that, it's divisive and inflammatory.

I question the value of propogating the media speculation on both sides of the divide.

Poor family, Mr Nisman's death has been instantly converted into a political football. Doesn't it leave a bad taste in the mouth?

Many things could have happened: suicide, government got him killed, terrorists got him killed, intelligence services got him killed. Sadly I do not think we will ever know what really happened.

Many things could have happened: suicide, government got him killed, terrorists got him killed, intelligence services got him killed. Sadly I do not think we will ever know what really happened.

In your opinion, why do you think that the truth will never come about in regards to his death? Because if it was a murder, it was so well done?

In your opinion, why do you think that the truth will never come about in regards to his death? Because if it was a murder, it was so well done?

I assume the Prefectura will be the ones to investigate the crime, given the Puerto Madero jurisdiction? It all comes down to how much faith we have in their ability to investigate independent of any influence.

I can't tell from any of the articles I'm reading: has anyone said anything about the papers and wiretap cv's that yesterday were said to have been in his briefcase awaiting today's presentation? Has there been any confirmation that that evidence is still there, or missing? Or if there were copies?

The media is doing a good job making the viewers speculate a murder cover up. Atleast from what I've seen so far this morning.

Back