Nisman Dead!

Did you listened to them?they are really interesting
More proof of the government involvement,with a regime that killed more than a 100 of our citizens

1) you like illegal phone tapping, why i m not surprized?
2) you symphatize with people who kill, raped and torture 30.000 people in this country. Ahhhh, that's why illegal phone-tapping is a children's game for you.
3) this is a free country, so? They can symphatize whoever they like.
4) what about you, a confesed racist who concers about the death of jews? Or you complain about the collateral damage only (those who died and were not jews?).

1) you like illegal phone tapping, why i m not surprized?
2) you symphatize with people who kill, raped and torture 30.000 people in this country. Ahhhh, that's why illegal phone-tapping is a children's game for you.
3) this is a free country, so? They can symphatize whoever they like.
4) what about you, a confesed racist who concers about the death of jews? Or you complain about the collateral damage only (those who died and were not jews?).
You can simptjize with whoever you want,but if you are the president,you cannot ally yourselves with people that killed 100 of your citizens and help them get away with murder
The 30.000 is a myth,even fernandez meijide says the same,and even if it was,it is an internal problem,not the same as the amia and embajada de israel terror bombing
I didnt saw nestor and kretina opposing the military junta much,they used the time to make money stealing houses from the people,do you want me to put here the pictures of nestor with the military governor of santa cruz? :cool:
Of course I care about the death of jews,Im a jew myself,.but in general,i care about all who died of where injured in the 2 bombings,my uncle was injured himself,in the embajada bombing
I llgeal acccording to whom?gils carbo?the bimbo in the pink house?the cyber k like you?

One MUST always listen to Anibal Fernandez, CFK spokesperson, he always has the true facts....!! :cool: Fernandez started backing the suicide theory, now he states it was a conspiracy and Nisman es un Pobre Muchacho who was mislead and used. Fernadez claims that some one else wrote the Denuncia For Nisman and he was ordered to submit it in a rush... :rolleyes: The Denuncia he stated must have been written by a freshmen Law student....? because of it's inconsistencies :cool:

You can simptjize with whoever you want,but if you are the president,you cannot ally yourselves with people that killed 100 of your citizens and help them get away with murder
The 30.000 is a myth,even fernandez meijide says the same,and even if it was,it is an internal problem,not the same as the amia and embajada de israel terror bombing
I didnt saw nestor and kretina opposing the military junta much,they used the time to make money stealing houses from the people,do you want me to put here the pictures of nestor with the military governor of santa cruz? :cool:
Of course I care about the death of jews,Im a jew myself,.but in general,i care about all who died of where injured in the 2 bombings,my uncle was injured himself,in the embajada bombing
I llgeal acccording to whom?gils carbo?the bimbo in the pink house?the cyber k like you?

Since you started posting, all your asserd were falso.

The phone- tapping you are talking about is illegal according to the judge and the law.

There is no single ILLEGAL phone-tapping about the President.

Even if there is one, there is no crime. A different situation was when Menem traffic weapons to Bosnia because it was secret while this treaty with iran was public and approved at the Congress.

It was controvertial? Yes, but 100% legal.

The 30.000 is a myth? Right! What about the holocaust? Another myth?

Now you are jews, your uncle was injured? Right! And Nisman is my brother...

One MUST always listen to Anibal Fernandez, CFK spokesperson, he always has the true facts....!! :cool: Fernandez started backing the suicide theory, now he states it was a conspiracy and Nisman es un Pobre Muchacho who was mislead and used. Fernadez claims that some one else wrote the Denuncia For Nisman and he was ordered to submit it in a rush... :rolleyes: The Denuncia he stated must have been written by a freshmen Law student....? because of it's inconsistencies :cool:

Stiusso.
Whoever who wrote it didn't care because the simple accusation already made damage. It is like whe somebody is accused of rape, nobody cares if you are sentence guilty, you are already burn.

Interesting, remember that a few says ago I pointed that he was living in an appartment too expensive?

Well, according to Gabriela Cerruti:

Cuando muchos se preguntaban por qué un fiscal se movilizaba en un Audi, nos enteramos que no era de él. Según la información publicada por el periodista (claramente opositor al gobierno nacional) Juan Cruz Sanz, se lo facilitaba una empresa. Pero resulta que la empresa es la filial argentina de Ackerman Group, la empresa de seguridad y espionaje americana que trabaja para Franco Macri y está involucrada en la causa de las escuchas. En esa causa, el procesamiento de Mauricio Macri no fue elevado a juicio oral porque la Cámara entendió que faltaba seguir una línea de investigación: la que involucraba la contratación de Ackerman Group. El juez Sebastián Casanello tiene la causa paralizada porque Ackerman no contesta el exhorto que fue enviado pidiendo información. No sé si recuerdan que el fiscal de la causa de las escuchas era Nisman. Estos datos no tienen nada que ver con lo que sucedió en los últimos días. Pero tal vez expliquen por qué no avanzó una causa donde estaban todas las pruebas sobre el espionaje de Mauricio Macri a sus parientes, a funcionarios y a ciudadanos porteños. Porque la verdad es así, no pide permiso para aparecer.

When many were asking how a prosecutor (Nisman) was using an Audi (a car he cannot pay), we realized it was not his. According to the information published for a jorunalist (clearly against the government) Juan Crus Sanz, it was given by a company. But, this company is the local subsidiary of the Ackerman Group, the American company specialized on secutiry and spying that works for Franco Macri (the father of Mauricio Macri) and it is involved on the criminal case of the illegal phone tapping (where Mauricio Macri was accused). En that case, the procesamiento (it's like when the grand jury decide that the case has to go to trial) did't go to trial because the chamber decided that there was a missing investigation line: the contract with the Ackerman Group. The judge Sebastián Casanello has the case freeze becase Ackerman doesn't answer the court warrant that was sent requesting information. I don know if you remember but the prosecutor of the illegal phone-tapping (where Mauricio Macri is the accused) was Nisman. This information has nothing to do with what happend in the last few days. But perhaps explains why the criminal case against Mauricio for spying his own family, public officer and common citizens didn advance. Because the true is like that, it doesn't ask permission to show off.

Who is she?
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriela_Cerruti

However, seems that this is worst:

The Audi belongs to a company that Nisman investigated...the owner of that company is the couple of the daughter of the former head of the Secret Service that boycotted the investigation of the terrorist attack to AMIA. The American partner of this company is a former CIA:

http://www.telam.com.ar/notas/201501/92893-nisman-auto-palermopack-sa-socio-ex-cia.html

Flaco, ¿ por qué no te callás ? ya casi das pena. Y mucha verguenza.

¿ No te das cuenta de que en un año no te vas a animar a decir que eras kirchnerista ?

Son boleta, no existen mas. resignate. el verso se acabo, tiraron demasiado de la cuerda, se afanaron todo. La única que les faltaba era matar.

Solo queda rehacer lo que destruyeron estos mafiosos desde 2003. Buscate otro hobby.

Flaco, ¿ por qué no te callás ? ya casi das pena. Y mucha verguenza.

¿ No te das cuenta de que en un año no te vas a animar a decir que eras kirchnerista ?

Son boleta, no existen mas. resignate. el verso se acabo, tiraron demasiado de la cuerda, se afanaron todo. La única que les faltaba era matar.

Solo queda rehacer lo que destruyeron estos mafiosos desde 2003. Buscate otro hobby.

My office is at Lavalle 1506 piso 8 oficina 33, my name is Christian Rubilar. Feel free to come and tell me the same in my face, otherwise, f...k off.

By the way, i guess you read too much Clarin and in 2011 you thought that Lilita was going to win BUT, she got 3% of the votes. Now the same bull...t. You never learn?

Ups, i forgot that Macri needed to dirt Ibarra for Cromagnon to become a major. Now Nisman?

http://www.clarin.com/politica/AMIA-Congreso-Hector_Timerman-Sergio_Berni_0_1289271137.html

Back