Obamacare: Do Expats Need To Buy Health Insurance?

That's strange. The History Channel placed Adolf squarely in Cordoba.
No, no, no, no!!!

He became the chief of an Amazon tribe - the one John F. Kennedy was forced to take over in 1963, when old Adolf died.

( :D :p :lol: )

No, no, no, no!!!

He became the chief of an Amazon tribe - the one John F. Kennedy was forced to take over in 1963, when old Adolf died.

( :D :p :lol: )
Bull sh.t ... he and Eva went to Bariloche and then they did a threesome with his "friend" Perón.

Damnit!

Last night I was gonna say "How much longer until we reach Godwin's Law?" and too late, lol.
Congrats though to us since I think this is the longest we've gotten in a while with out dragging
the Führer and Fluoride into a single post, but hell, nothing good can last forever, right?

I think Arlean has a point: Did you guys notice the water table map I posted showing the amount
of "natural" fluidification of water here in Arge? Perhaps it really was Adolf and Eva trying to
make all of us weak and unresistant to the impending rise of Perónism! :eek:

Eva Perón, Eva Br...

Oh...My...God...

First this, now Obamacare...

It's too late! :eek:

a23.gif

081.gif

56c.gif

(What Republicans/Libertarians Actually Think)

Perhaps someone was thinking of Dr. Mengele:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG4PKyQUE6Y

Steve Palermo, you must have a compelling interest in Hitler that my statement about fluoride made you so angry. Actually I've read that about the Nazis so many times, I didn't suspect it was an issue with anyone.

Arlean, I don't have any compelling interest in HItler, unlike yourself it seems. I'm not angry at all, I was just calling you out for refusing to back up your ridiculous statement. From now I'll presume you don't have any proof and you were just making up sh*t, its not up to me to do the research to prove your theory, that's not the way it works.

Actually for 98% of the population, the net increase in taxes is pretty much zero.
This is simply not true. Unless buying health insurance is not a tax, even though the supreme court found it is a tax. How could millions of more people be insured without charigng someone? Are you suggesting 2% of the entire population are paying for this? I would be interested in the source of your statement if it is a fact.

People should in theory no longer go bankrupt because of medical debt.

The bronze plan provides no limit on what you may spend if you get sick. The bronze plan will most certainly send you directly to bankruptcy court if you have a car accident or have a disease.

The silver plan looks like it could send me to bankruptcy court if my kid get sick every year. HIgh deductable and huge monthly fess... I wouldn't be able to afford the medicine b/c the deductables are too high...

You guys are funny. You argue without doing the homework. Germano I have gone into this in depth. One man who argued with me wrote Munich and then was gracious enough to tell me he heard back from Germany and . . . they agree with me. Not all men would be "man enough" to admit that after arguing but he is! Hitler went to the Bariloche area. The house he and Iva (or Eva or whatever) lived in is still there. It was built for him by Mercedes before Germany fell. Wall Street put the guy in power. Then as Bariloche was discovered as a resort area and had so many people going there, they moved up to Cordoba. So they were in Cordoba but not "squarely," Ghost. They came by way of Bariloche.

As for fluoride, the fluoride that is in the water naturally is a different chemical from that put artificially in water. What they put in water is actually toxic waste from making aluminum that they really can't dump anywhere because of the toxicity. You guys just drink all the fluoride you want. In fact, I think maybe you've gotten a pretty good dose of it already.

For the rest of you, "a word to the wise is sufficient."

This is simply not true. Unless buying health insurance is not a tax, even though the supreme court found it is a tax. How could millions of more people be insured without charigng someone? Are you suggesting 2% of the entire population are paying for this? I would be interested in the source of your statement if it is a fact.

I try not to post anything unless its a fact - makes life a lot easier.

This will do for starters: http://obamacarefact...acare-taxes.php

So who gets hit (from an individual perspective) in increased income tax costs? Singles making more than 200K or couples filing jointly making more than 250K. What percentage of the population is this? 2% (plenty of links but here's one talking abou the % of households that meet that threshold: http://www.taxpolicy...ts_Affected.cfm

Yes, there are some indirect costs that may affect the average American but the majority of the funding for this program does not. And my original post was in response to GS_Dirtboy who said people would be paying more in income tax. And no, 98% of the pop will not be paying more in income tax.

Back