okey, i'm new and I have something to say

EmergingCast

Registered
Hi there !!! my name is Max Goldenberg. I'm not from US but I work with people from there a lot and I want to say "hi" because I know that is very hard to you guys live here, far far away from home. Now I'm launching a new project called Emering Cast. We produce and distribute videos (short form videos) for the US market and we are looking for people who wants to join to our Emerging Freelancer Program and I think that people from US who are living here in Argentina could fit perfectly in our project.

I don't know if it is ok to put this info here and I don't want to be rude but I really want to put something else here for you guys. It could be a great opportunity to ear some extra money while you are living here.

Let me know if I can write a little more about us and I'll do it

Thanks a lot !

Max

EmergingCast said:
Hi there !!! my name is Max Goldenberg. I'm not from US but I work with people from there a lot and I want to say "hi" because I know that is very hard to you guys live here, far far away from home. Now I'm launching a new project called Emering Cast. We produce and distribute videos (short form videos) for the US market and we are looking for people who wants to join to our Emerging Freelancer Program and I think that people from US who are living here in Argentina could fit perfectly in our project.

I don't know if it is ok to put this info here and I don't want to be rude but I really want to put something else here for you guys. It could be a great opportunity to ear some extra money while you are living here.

Let me know if I can write a little more about us and I'll do it

Thanks a lot !

Max

Please write more about it :)

DA said:
Please write more about it :)

We have several roles in our program:
- screenwriters: we need to write the scripts in english and in spanish

- voice over: we are looking for native english speakers to put their voice on the videos

- translators (eng/sp and sp/eng)

- filmmaker

The good thing is that you can set your own time !!! You can work from your home, Starbucks, any free wi fi ;)

No matter whether you are a student or professional. Some earn their living on Emering Cast, and some earn extra cash in their spare time.

I think that it is a very good chance for you guys living here !!!

If any of you are interested, just send me an email to [email protected] and we can start to work toghether.

Keep in touch !

Max :D

EmergingCast said:
We have several roles in our program:
- screenwriters: we need to write the scripts in english and in spanish

- voice over: we are looking for native english speakers to put their voice on the videos

- translators (eng/sp and sp/eng)

- filmmaker

The good thing is that you can set your own time !!! You can work from your home, Starbucks, any free wi fi ;)

No matter whether you are a student or professional. Some earn their living on Emering Cast, and some earn extra cash in their spare time.

I think that it is a very good chance for you guys living here !!!

If any of you are interested, just send me an email to [email protected] and we can start to work toghether.

Keep in touch !

Max :D

You guys can apply now only by email. In 2 weeks (or so) we'll have the new website

Back