Open a Mercado Libre Account without DNI

Hi @everybody,

thank you for letting me know. I really appreciate it, even if my "searching skills" do have potential. ;)

Just may from your experience. When I do use the account of my Argentinian friend and using a different direction for the delivery, that may should work, right?

Thank you :))
For your DNI, you can use the first 8 numbers of your drivers' license or your passport number + zeros to make it 8 digits, that's what I did until I got my DNI, and that's what you can give the delivery guy when he asks for your DNI number (I've been asked once for it physically, but that was when I bought an iPad)

Hi @everybody,

Oh thank you @all for the helpful advices. Gonna ask the friend.

@Quilombo that's a great idea but that's how I got the account years ago and then they banned me. :/ Used my German "DNI" and took the numbers. But then after a month and a half they asked for a DNI scan and banned me, as it wasn't a Argentinian one.

Thank you.

Hi @everybody,

Oh thank you @all for the helpful advices. Gonna ask the friend.

@Quilombo that's a great idea but that's how I got the account years ago and then they banned me. :/ Used my German "DNI" and took the numbers. But then after a month and a half they asked for a DNI scan and banned me, as it wasn't a Argentinian one.

Thank you.
Let me clarify, you can't open a ML account doing this, this is solely for receiving your purchase when asked for your DNI

Back