Passionate Argentinos, Producer Of Fangio And The Affluents

Hmmm, I was guessing more exoticas taking residence in the big mansions populated in Palermo~Recoleta secluded area by peeking in the online videos. Those sumptuous mansions are called for the mega-riches, me thinking? So it means all super-riches genre, dwelling on the out skirts of gran Bs As city ?

There are not big mansions in Palermo Recoleta- there is one small area where there are some structures that once were mansions, and are now mostly foreign embassies.

But in the city, even very wealthy people usually live in apartments. There are tens of thousands of "Casa Chorizo's", which are small, usually one story houses, and a few neighborhoods with a few streets of bigger houses- but to get into mansion territory, you need to get pretty far out of town.
The center of Buenos Aires looks much more like Paris- blocks filled with 5 story tall apartment buildings- than it does like Beverly Hills, with mansions on large yards, fenced and landscaped. Even the few big single family houses that remain are almost always shoulder to shoulder with apartment buildings on each side, and have quite small properties.
And, generally, an SUV or a Citroen 5 or an Audi in the garage.

While there are rich people in Argentina, it is not a land of conspicuous consumption, and its nothing like Los Angeles, or even Tokyo, where you see expensive cars daily.

There is money here to buy one but where would you" enjoy" it? I have owned so many cars here but now I drive a POS. It's not fun to drive here. However.........In the states I do OWN an LFA. And it is without a doubt one of the finest auto ever built. [consider the purpose]

There is money here to buy one but where would you" enjoy" it? I have owned so many cars here but now I drive a POS. It's not fun to drive here. However.........In the states I do OWN an LFA. And it is without a doubt one of the finest auto ever built. [consider the purpose]

picture please?
if there arent pictures it didnt happen.

(most expats on this board live in the center of the city, and, yes, it wouldnt be much fun to drive there. However, out in the provincia, there are roads that could be pretty satisfying. I went for a road trip last summer, and while I had the gas pedal of my little Chevy Sonic rental car pinned to the floor, I was passed quite frequently by big BMW's , Audis, and Citroens.)

Once I had a chance to sign up for that LF-A..@ us $350.000 a copy ! But the realistic side of my being took over the emotional side and the deal fell through...! I still regret it to this date..If i had acquired it, then could have flipped it at more than US$500k ! I could had made an easy US$ 150k in a New York minute.... I didn't recall the Pink Slip flippin' episodes that were so rampant in those brokering days of Ferrari F40's at a Million bucks a copy ...https://www.google.com/search?q=ferrari+f+40&rlz=1G1SNNT_ENUS515&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=r0ceUunfEcPKiwLex4DQBw&ved=0CC4QsAQ&biw=1149&bih=572

I can't fly an FA 18 or an F 16 , I can fly this thing. But it's the sound. It's the most beautiful sound. It's really, really hard to keep your foot out of it.

There are not big mansions in Palermo Recoleta- there is one small area where there are some structures that once were mansions, and are now mostly foreign embassies.

But in the city, even very wealthy people usually live in apartments. There are tens of thousands of "Casa Chorizo's", which are small, usually one story houses, and a few neighborhoods with a few streets of bigger houses- but to get into mansion territory, you need to get pretty far out of town.
The center of Buenos Aires looks much more like Paris- blocks filled with 5 story tall apartment buildings- than it does like Beverly Hills, with mansions on large yards, fenced and landscaped. Even the few big single family houses that remain are almost always shoulder to shoulder with apartment buildings on each side, and have quite small properties.
And, generally, an SUV or a Citroen 5 or an Audi in the garage.
While there are rich people in Argentina, it is not a land of conspicuous consumption, and its nothing like Los Angeles, or even Tokyo, where you see expensive cars daily.

I've always suspected that with all the auto theft and moto chorros crime here, few sensible albeit rich Porteños want to call attention to themselves or their pricey cars in this way..fear of being the victim of a crime here far outweighs the "me cool" factor! Anyway as has been mentioned, the real money is out of the capital and down on the farms...

Are there wealthy Jewish~Argentineans ? Here in the states, all the richest are the hebrew descendants! From the financing sectors to movie making..They are the richest and they are all the savvy jewish people !

Are there wealthy Jewish~Argentineans ? Here in the states, all the richest are the hebrew descendants! From the financing sectors to movie making..They are the richest and they are all the savvy jewish people !
Be very careful with those stereotypes Hybrid-san! There are rich people of all racial and religious (or non-religious) backgrounds in the US. And there are also middle class and poor jewish people. There was this little austrian guy with the funny mustache that said pretty much the same you did ... and look where that ended.

yes there are in big cities specially buenos aires. apparently they didn`t venture to the countryside. they played a role in the early years or radio in argentina and then naturally moved on to television when in appeared

Back