Paying bills?

any updates? Is pago facil open this week?
Neither PagoFacil or RapiPago re-opened officially as those entities were not included in the latest "essential" services list.

Some branches seem to be open - See below links

The ones listed in my neighborhood, Caballito, did not open today????

Not all locations. I usually use a location a block from my apartment. Cerrado. I found an open Pago Facil on the corner of Entre Rios y Chile. There was an open Rapi Pago across the street. Very long lines at both.

Not all locations. I usually use a location a block from my apartment. Cerrado. I found an open Pago Facil on the corner of Entre Rios y Chile. There was an open Rapi Pago across the street. Very long lines at both.
April 14, 2020...20.33
Coronavirus: Power and gas outages continue for most debtors and there were 4-hour lines to pay
The ranks were seen in front of the shops that collect through Pago Fácil or Rapi Pago, which only work in quarantined premises. Who are exempt from the suspension of service cuts

Someone I know, was trying to avoid using friends help. Ultimately he used one of his friend's bank account to pay his bills, online.

He deposited the money in cash, in her account via Atm machine, waiting time was 15 minutes only, as reported.

Last edited:
Back