Peruvian restaurants

wreReynolds said:
There is a great Peruvian place oppposite Abasto shopping (I forget the street, but it is on the west side of Abasto Shopping, just a few doors from Corrientes). Cheap and great food. And another, near Congreso, is called States. It is on Virrey Cevallos, between Yrigoyan and Alsina. I go there for lunch often and quite enjoy it. There is another, really cheap place on Yrigoyen between San Jose and Salta - called Chan Chan. Good food, really cheap.

The one between Yrigoyan and Alsina is called Status, I think.

my favorites:

expensive: sipan
in the middle: ceviche
cheap: contigo peru

:)
Lee said:
I will personally recommend this place after dinning there approx 115 times (counting lunches and dinners).

LINK

Best in bue for peruvian food

MarinaMK said:
Here are 2 more (expensive but great!)
Sipan - Paraguay 624
Astrid & Gaston - Lafinur 3222
extremely great!!! :rolleyes:

Sipan, Chan Chan, Solo Pescados and La Primavera Trujillana are my favorites. For delivery, I usually order from Tataki

Try ManSan on Peru between Estados Unidos and Independencia. A Peruvian chifa (ie Chinese) and very cheap and cheerful. No good for Tripadvisor fans.

steveinbsas said:
If anyone ever wants to meet for lunch there (and ask me questions about visas, DNIs, etc), please send me a PM.
Is this the beginning of a dating service? It could work....just offer Peruvian food.

I ate at Paru in Palermo Hollywood last night and it was wonderful. The waitstaff is best I've seen since moving to BsAs and the place is CLEAN, which is also a rare find. It's not a cheap place to eat but the food was great.

Back