Poll: When Is Red's Argentine Honeymoon Over?

When Will Red's Honeymoon End?

• One week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One month

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • One year

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Never

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • After his 10th Fugazzeta (or empanada.. or milanesa)

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Once he realizes Kale is not readily available here

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Follows Ajo's lead in how to kill a thread.

Opposed to capital punishment under any circumstances, I would even show mercy to Ayn's acolytes, despite all the premature deaths to which they have contributed. I even refuse to let you kill the thread.

Opposed to capital punishment under any circumstances, I would even show mercy to Ayn's acolytes, despite all the premature deaths to which they have contributed. I even refuse to let you kill the thread.

Apparently killing a mass murderer who got a fair trial is unacceptable while ending a late term pregnancy by killing a fully viable human being who did no harm and had nowhere to run is no biggie.

(Not that I'm pro death penalty. I'm not)

Apparently killing a mass murderer who got a fair trial is unacceptable while ending a late term pregnancy by killing a fully viable human being who did no harm and had nowhere to run is no biggie.

I have no idea what you're referring to.

I have no idea what you're referring to.

Simply that I don't understand the contradiction. People like you who are pro choice don't mind killing babies (even late term pregnancies). Extreme right wingers oppose abortions passionately (even those with certain legitimacy) and refuse to compromise, but don't mind death penalty even if it has taken so many iinnocent lives. I oppose both things.

Simply that I don't understand the contradiction. People like you who are pro choice don't mind killing babies (even late term pregnancies). Extreme right wingers oppose abortions passionately (even those with certain legitimacy) and refuse to compromise, but don't mind death penalty even if it has taken so many iinnocent lives. I oppose both things.

When did I say I approved of killing babies?

Redpossum's Argentine honeymoon may end the next time he logs in and sees how quickly a light-hearted thread about him has become a thread about capital punishment and abortion. :rolleyes:

The next time he logs in and sees how paranoid resistance to non-existent "collectivism" pops up so frequently.

How long did ARBounds last? 6 months. I'll give red 100-150% of that. Although i think the end has already begun. There is a definite change in the tone of his posts from the wonder of yester-month when the awe of finding his magical libertarian/Trotskyist paradise was still fresh in his eyes.

Oh no he diiiiiiiiiiii'n't

The poll results are in and the BAexpat community is quite positive on their love of pizza. By a margin of 2-1, they voted for pizza.

Unfortunately they weren't so positive on Red's ability to keep the romance alive. By a margin of 15 to 1, they felt that the romance will end - the honeymoon will be over. Only one voted that the honeymoon won't end (Red is such a romantic).

But is this negative outpouring a reflection of Lady Argentina's ability to maintain Red's ardor or simply a reflection of the cynicism of jaded old expats?

Back