Poll: When Is Red's Argentine Honeymoon Over?

When Will Red's Honeymoon End?

• One week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One month

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • One year

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Never

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • After his 10th Fugazzeta (or empanada.. or milanesa)

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Once he realizes Kale is not readily available here

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
The poll results are in and the BAexpat community is quite positive on their love of pizza. By a margin of 2-1, they voted for pizza.

Unfortunately they weren't so positive on Red's ability to keep the romance alive. By a margin of 15 to 1, they felt that the romance will end - the honeymoon will be over. Only one voted that the honeymoon won't end (Red is such a romantic).

But is this negative outpouring a reflection of Lady Argentina's ability to maintain Red's ardor or simply a reflection of the cynicism of jaded old expats?

Is that ^ ^ ^ ^ a new poll?

Reactions: Joe
Pink Possum met an attractive lady in his neighborhood La Campora meeting who instructed him of the odious colonization of Las Malvinas by the English Neocolonial apparatus with their Neoliberal oil and gas corporate overlords calling the shots.

Pink feels that if he spouts off this nonsense he might get lucky. Unfortunately the nice lady is just angling for a new iPhone since the one she got from Cevihe is an old iPhone 3. Once Ole Pink gets his heart broken, the honeymoon will be over.

Pink Possum and La Campora Honey:

currum-5357499.jpg

You are all being too harsh on him. I'm sure after he graduates from high school and feels the yoke of responsibility brace across his young shoulders - there will emerge a man, a well rounded, productive man, a man for the ages.

I m in México right now and I say pizza is better in Buenos Aires (pizza here is very similar then in the US).

I had a Laughing Cow pizza in Cote d'Ivoire and it was definitely worse than Argentine pizza if it makes you feel any better.

The Pizza Hut in St. Petersburg was rather sub par, but after walking 400m in -30 weather I wasn't going back to the hostel
hungry.

Only once. I had never tried Dominos or Pizza Hut before. And I m just starting to get used to spicy food.

I'm sure if you bring back some spicy offerings for Joe he'd gladly make you some Mexican on Tuesday for some fugazzeta today.

Back