Positive Post On Expat Life In Ba - Beware!

nikad

Registered
Without getting into politics or economy matters, I was just thinking today how things changed for the good for a lot of expats in the last couple of years: Since I started posting on this forum about 9 years ago I now see that you can get: bagels, hot pastrami sandwiches, peanut butter, cupcakes, mac and cheese, waffles, brunch, baby back ribs, smoked meats, vegan food, among other items. :)

Things are not perfect, but for long term expats, it might be nice to be able to get these things :)

Without getting into politics or economy matters, I was just thinking today how things changed for the good for a lot of expats in the last couple of years: Since I started posting on this forum about 9 years ago I now see that you can get: bagels, hot pastrami sandwiches, peanut butter, cupcakes, mac and cheese, waffles, brunch, baby back ribs, smoked meats, vegan food, among other items. :)

Things are not perfect, but for long term expats, it might be nice to be able to get these things :)
Hmmm, this is good, progressive Argentina and the Dollar value appreciation from 9 years ago to today are helping the expats to enjoy the good living there as well.

nikad maybe these are important to some but with the exception of bagles which I never found really as I knew, the other pproducts are not at least in my vocaubluary
I would love to say that justice, security, economic stability, better education, more competetive markets, etc have improved but we all know that is far from the truth and reality of the recent Argentina! :(

Back