Prepaga Health Insurance

I use OSDE 210 as well.
950-1000 pesos a month.
Luckily haven't had to use it other than check-ups.
Overall I am very happy with it but not sure if I am paying the best price.

I have Swiss Medical, nubial clasica plan, I'm 29 and pay about 700 pesos.
VERY impressed. I have used it quite a bit including a 5 day hospital stay at Los Arcos, it was an amazing experience if that can be said for a hospital stay...

Have in mind, when you turn 30 there's quite a jump as you don't qualify for youth plans anymore. Don't know when's next one.

Here in Bariloche I have OSPE plan 425 (ospesalud.com.ar) and my 'Aportes Obra Social' (from my monotributo) go towards the OSPE payment. With the recent recent restructuring of the monotributo categories, then the increase in 'aportes obra social' my OSPE payments just decreased from AR$134 month to just AR$93 a month!

I have a co-pago of about AR$10 per doctor visit, have had excellent attention in the private hospitals here in Bariloche, had CAT scans, MRI (AR$80 pesos co-pago), xrays etc....

I'm in my late 30's.

Here in Bariloche I have OSPE plan 425 (ospesalud.com.ar) and my 'Aportes Obra Social' (from my monotributo) go towards the OSPE payment. With the recent recent restructuring of the monotributo categories, then the increase in 'aportes obra social' my OSPE payments just decreased from AR$134 month to just AR$93 a month!

I have a co-pago of about AR$10 per doctor visit, have had excellent attention in the private hospitals here in Bariloche, had CAT scans, MRI (AR$80 pesos co-pago), xrays etc....

I'm in my late 30's.

must all move to Bariloche....!!

The story goes, the new head of nursing was being shown around the sanatorio by the chief of medicine. In touring the rooms, the doctor opened a door and a male patient was in the bed, vigorously masturbating. The nurse was shocked, until the doctor explained that he was being treated for a prostate condition which necessitated ejaculation five times daily, so the man was merely practicing his treatment. When the doctor opened the door to the next room, there was a man on the bed being given oral sex by a nurse. "And what is this, Doctor?" asked the nurse. "Oh, this man has the same condition as the other, but he has OSDE."

I have OSDE, and I can't complain.

how much do you guys pay for osde...after any discounts etc?

does it cover hospital Trinidad?

I had the pleasure of my stays at Trinidad paid for by OSDE. I have plan 310 and there are no copays except for psychoanalysis, and I get a 60% discount on medications. I'm paying (I think)about 2800 pesos a month ...

Probably a daft question, but why not get international health insurance in your own home country, before traveling overseas?

Being here is cheaper and better. Under AR law there is no limit on the cover.

Back