Price of meat will skyrocket

Yet many of these people have the best cell phone plan, subscribe to Netflix and drive to even just a local destination rather than walk. Nothing changes except which language and/or country the complaining is in.

I suppose it's true for some, but definitely not for all that's for sure. The people that I was referencing don't have a car, (I don't either) or netflix, and they have had to make some real sacrifices to make ends meet.

I suppose it's true for some, but definitely not for all that's for sure. The people that I was referencing don't have a car, (I don't either) or netflix, and they have had to make some real sacrifices to make ends meet.
And the question becomes what is a real sacrifice?

And the question becomes what is a real sacrifice?
Many people have dropped their health coverage, and there have also been cutbacks in food, both in quality and quantity. These are significant issues that are currently happening... People are cutting back on many things, but I would say these are the most important because they are health related.

Many people have dropped their health coverage, and there have also been cutbacks in food, both in quality and quantity. These are significant issues that are currently happening... People are cutting back on many things, but I would say these are the most important because they are health related.
These things have been going on for a very, very long time. 45% of the people in this country were below the poverty line before Milei won the election. More than 30% of full-time workers were below the poverty line. That's one of the principal reasons that he won.

The idea that this is something new is absurd and just wrong. Perhaps it's only noticeable by expats because now prices are going up in other currencies. But this is nothing new.

Back