Price of meat will skyrocket

It is pretty crazy at the moment. There is no such thing as generally cheaper shop, it depends on the product. I found all chains more expensive than chinos, which wasn't mostly the case before. And of course prices in different chinos are not the same. I saw like 50% difference on some products. Really shitty time to be a buyer.

I had Covid, and for a week I was the sickest I've ever been in my long life, by far. 42 degree fever, sleeping 18 hours a day, unable to eat anything for seven days, and extreme pain. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

I don't think it's helpful to propagate wild, baseless vaccination conspiracy theories about Covid. Covid is real, it's really bad, and it's killed a lot of people that otherwise would still be alive and/or would have avoided a lot of suffering if they'd been vaccinated.
Because they had Covid (Covid damages the heart).
I first got COVID in Jan/Feb 2020, and had long COVID until October 2020 or so. I had to go to the hospital a number of times, even after testing negative as I couldn't get enough oxygen when breathing, and I would go in to coughing fits where I'd have to sit down because I couldn't stand. Numerous tests, checks for asthma, lung diagnostics, etc, no answer, COVID was still new and the longer term effects were unknown.

I then got COVID again around Christmas, and was unvaccinated still as the vaccines weren't available yet because the Ks wanted to "own the Yanquis" by getting the Russian ones here, and they didn't have sufficient stock. I developed tachycardia; I would stand up and my heart rate would go to 120 bpm; I'd walk to Dia and it'd be 140 bpm and my smart watch would be going off telling me I was having an Afib, I also told the cardiologist here that I could "feel" when something was wrong, turns out I was having Premature Ventricular Contractions.

Everyday for the rest of my life I will take a blood thinner to reduce the risk of a stroke, and a beta blocker which have been a godsend because I no longer feel like someone is sitting on my chest when walking. I wasn't even 30 yet when this happened.

My father in law, as some of you know, was not so lucky. He contracted COVID in the middle of 2021 and was hospitalized, then died. He had 1 dose of the Sputnik vaccine. My husband was in his 20s and lost his father; you're never ready to lose a parent at any age, but especially at a relatively young age. I have had COVID two more since then for a total of 4 times - I'm convinced that if it wasn't for the vaccines I would have suffered the same fate. We still don't fully understand the long term effects COVID has, but I can attest that they are life changing if you have a particularly bad infection.

If you don't believe in vaccinations, so be it, at the very least get tested for COVID before large gatherings, especially if you're symptomatic. You might not care about/ruin your life, but you very well could someone else's, especially infants, the elderly, and those with compromised immune systems.

I first got COVID in Jan/Feb 2020, and had long COVID until October 2020 or so. I had to go to the hospital a number of times, even after testing negative as I couldn't get enough oxygen when breathing, and I would go in to coughing fits where I'd have to sit down because I couldn't stand. Numerous tests, checks for asthma, lung diagnostics, etc, no answer, COVID was still new and the longer term effects were unknown.

I then got COVID again around Christmas, and was unvaccinated still as the vaccines weren't available yet because the Ks wanted to "own the Yanquis" by getting the Russian ones here, and they didn't have sufficient stock. I developed tachycardia; I would stand up and my heart rate would go to 120 bpm; I'd walk to Dia and it'd be 140 bpm and my smart watch would be going off telling me I was having an Afib, I also told the cardiologist here that I could "feel" when something was wrong, turns out I was having Premature Ventricular Contractions.

Everyday for the rest of my life I will take a blood thinner to reduce the risk of a stroke, and a beta blocker which have been a godsend because I no longer feel like someone is sitting on my chest when walking. I wasn't even 30 yet when this happened.

My father in law, as some of you know, was not so lucky. He contracted COVID in the middle of 2021 and was hospitalized, then died. He had 1 dose of the Sputnik vaccine. My husband was in his 20s and lost his father; you're never ready to lose a parent at any age, but especially at a relatively young age. I have had COVID two more since then for a total of 4 times - I'm convinced that if it wasn't for the vaccines I would have suffered the same fate. We still don't fully understand the long term effects COVID has, but I can attest that they are life changing if you have a particularly bad infection.

If you don't believe in vaccinations, so be it, at the very least get tested for COVID before large gatherings, especially if you're symptomatic. You might not care about/ruin your life, but you very well could someone else's, especially infants, the elderly, and those with compromised immune systems.
You've had Covid 4 times and you still haven't made the connection that the vaccines are wrecking your immune system! In regard to your first experience, yes, it was nasty. I'm glad we'd stocked up on HCQ and zinc beforehand when we caught it. I don't if Argentina ran the same fear campaign against HCQ and Ivermectin but it's almost as criminal as the vaccines themselves. Many people could have avoided serious problems had they had access to medicines that worked rather than being bullied into taking a vaccine that ruined their health. Sorry you fell for the propaganda and will never be healthy again.

Don't encourage people to get tests, you do know that they don't "test for covid" but rather amplify things that are already present, and by repeating the cycle enough times anyone (or anything) will eventually test positive, right? They're a tool used to instill fear to trick people into going and poisoning themselves. You may believe in the cult of "the science," but it's complete horseshit and the attitude of you and people like you is what allowed governments to trample human rights all over the world in the name of "science." Thank goodness you guys have sterilized yourselves out of the gene pool.

It probably goes against your religious beliefs in the power of science, but a lot of people have done themselves a world of good detoxing the spike proteins from the vaccines from their body with ivermectin, quercetin, bromelain, zinc, and n-acetyl-cysteine. Maybe you can repair some of the damage and get off the meds. The doctor selling you the meds isn't going to be the one to tell you, but there is a group of doctors working to help people detox from vaccine damage : https://covid19criticalcare.com/ .

You've had Covid 4 times and you still haven't made the connection that the vaccines are wrecking your immune system! In regard to your first experience, yes, it was nasty. I'm glad we'd stocked up on HCQ and zinc beforehand when we caught it. I don't if Argentina ran the same fear campaign against HCQ and Ivermectin but it's almost as criminal as the vaccines themselves. Many people could have avoided serious problems had they had access to medicines that worked rather than being bullied into taking a vaccine that ruined their health. Sorry you fell for the propaganda and will never be healthy again.

Don't encourage people to get tests, you do know that they don't "test for covid" but rather amplify things that are already present, and by repeating the cycle enough times anyone (or anything) will eventually test positive, right? They're a tool used to instill fear to trick people into going and poisoning themselves. You may believe in the cult of "the science," but it's complete horseshit and the attitude of you and people like you is what allowed governments to trample human rights all over the world in the name of "science." Thank goodness you guys have sterilized yourselves out of the gene pool.

It probably goes against your religious beliefs in the power of science, but a lot of people have done themselves a world of good detoxing the spike proteins from the vaccines from their body with ivermectin, quercetin, bromelain, zinc, and n-acetyl-cysteine. Maybe you can repair some of the damage and get off the meds. The doctor selling you the meds isn't going to be the one to tell you, but there is a group of doctors working to help people detox from vaccine damage : https://covid19criticalcare.com/ .
Yikes! I read this post without my tinfoil hat on, and now my brain has been infiltrated by reverse alpha waves! What can I do?

Yikes! I read this post without my tinfoil hat on, and now my brain has been infiltrated by reverse alpha waves! What can I do?
Do I want to know what he said? I blocked this user awhile ago, but I'm guessing it's something batshit about how the vaccines cause health problems (despite having gotten my COVID infections and complications prior to being vaccinated).

Also a reminder that even Alex Jones admits it's all an act, his lawyer says he's a performance artist during divorce: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/not-fake-news-infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-n747491

Do I want to know what he said? I blocked this user awhile ago, but I'm guessing it's something batshit about how the vaccines cause health problems (despite having gotten my COVID infections and complications prior to being vaccinated).

Also a reminder that even Alex Jones admits it's all an act, his lawyer says he's a performance artist during divorce: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/not-fake-news-infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-n747491
Just as you imagined, but more detailed.

Do you honestly think this whack job actually cares about getting other people sick? I've met a ton of Qanonists and they only gaf about themselves and have no empathy gene. The only thing they are concerned with is proving their point at all cost.

Back