Protests In The Next Few Days

Vermonter

Registered
Anyone know what the protests are going to be like in the next few days?

Anyone know what the protests are going to be like in the next few days?

It's gonna be a huge strike. All the unions find an arrangement (this is very uncommon here in Argentina; the unions always watch from itself) and they are gonna call an strike.

Don`t worry. The government will not have a coup d'etat against itself. But since this government is a machine that generate social divisions and pointless arguments may that will happen in the future...

Remember that CFK is angry because she didn't get approved the "Media Law". That's why she's with her advisors... guess thinking what can the government do to get that approved...

It's gonna be a huge strike. All the unions find an arrangement (this is very uncommon here in Argentina; the unions always watch from itself) and they are gonna call an strike.

Agreed, I was starting to get that impression today with all the propaganda posters lining the streets in the microcentro. I guess just avoid the city center this weekend, especially with union strikes and angry people gathering together to vent. I'm not sure about the surrounding neighborhoods (Recoleta, Palermo, San Telmo) but I've heard there will be mass demonstrations on the Plaza de Mayo.

Well I'm out of the loop. How long has she been in the secret meeting. Do you know?

Agreed, I was starting to get that impression today with all the propaganda posters lining the streets in the microcentro. I guess just avoid the city center this weekend, especially with union strikes and angry people gathering together to vent. I'm not sure about the surrounding neighborhoods (Recoleta, Palermo, San Telmo) but I've heard there will be mass demonstrations on the Plaza de Mayo.

Yes, the government has organised for Fito, Charly, the madres, etc (and possibly Cristina) to attend a demonstration against the government.

Back